1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is this a good deal for Punto 1.3 Dynamic?

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by pradhanbv, Jul 5, 2012.

1. pradhanbv

pradhanbv

Bangalore
    Is this a good deal for Punto 1.3 Dynamic? Update :: Booked at KHT whitefield

Update guys,
    Indeed I got the best deal from KHT White field... Booked Punto 1.3 MJD Exotica red :)
    Promised delivery date 25 July.

Has anybody exchanged the stock 165/80 tyres to something better (I am considering 185/70 brand not decided)? If yes, then where and how?
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Pradhan, 185/70 is best choice on stock rim.
    You can visit some tyre shops and make a deal. Exchange it on first day itself.

185/70, some good tyres are Apollo Accelere, Yoko A-drive, Michelin XM++ etc.
  3. pradhanbv

pradhanbv

Bangalore
    Thanks Ravi.

What exchange price can i expect per tyre?
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
  4. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    @2500/tyre..

I would say call just dial..they give u options..call each one from home and whichever is best deal go with them
  5. samtron82

samtron82 Timido

Bangalore
    congrats bro :) even i booked my 1.3 GP dynamic minimal grey frm KHT @ indiranagar branch. expected date of delivery is 22nd. got the VIN decoded it n it was june made. no idea if t car has been dispatched frm t factory n when it would land in the stockyard of KHT for the PDI? ??? keeping fingers crossed for KHT to deliver t vehicle on the promised date
  6. pradhanbv

pradhanbv

Bangalore
    When and how did you get your VIN?
  7. You can expect anything between 2500-3000.But change it as soon as you take your car out of the showroom,and if possible from some shop near to KHT.try Tyre empire,their service is very good and top notch.
    Btw,for apollo the buyback is around 2500,and for gt3 it is slightly higher.
    Hope this helps you in some way.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

@puntosat; excellent suggestion :clapping

Btw,which make tyre comes with dynamic,any idea??
  8. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore

I think its the same JK tyre...Tornado at 165/70/R14
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    What else you can expect from dealer or from FIAT. This is the best deal just go for it man. :)
  10. pradhanbv

pradhanbv

Bangalore
    Yes I have already booked at KHT.
    Right now I am negotiating the tyre exchange through dealer itself.

I am being offered 2200 per tyre (JK 165/80). Is this a good deal?
    I checked price of JK 165/80R14 on ChangeMyTyre.com and the listed price for new tyre was Rs. 3000.