1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is Mohandas Fiat trivandrum shutting down?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by dileep, Feb 17, 2016.

1. dileep

dileep Novizio

trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Does this mean I have to travel all the way to Cochin to get my car serviced?
  2. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
  3. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Now the Fiat India Website shows the Different address (Next to Ginger Hotel) as new Fiat Location.
  4. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    This was their makeshift showroom before the full fledged one at current location was opened.
    But, where will they do the service?
    The new location (opp ginger) does not space or equipments for service.
  5. Balu Chandra S

Balu Chandra S Novizio

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That's a really shocking news.. :( Anyone in Trivandrum , could you please suggest any good local workshop guy who is an expert in repairing Fiat cars please... So that I can approach them for urgent issues ..
  6. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Rumour : Pinnacle Fiat and the Concept Motors (they now run Bullet showroom at Kazhakkuttom, Trivandrum) are vying for the FIAT FASS at Trivandrum when Mohandas Motors moves to NEXA. So, Trivandrum will have a FASS.

@Balu Chandra S
    If I have to go outside FASS, I go to SAJ Motors on the NH Bypass, Kazhakkuttom. They are just about few mins from the Technopark main gate.
    Balu Chandra S likes this.
  7. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Concept Motors MD is my Friend and they confirmed this they are in touch With FCA.
    dileep, varunrtr and limraj like this.
  8. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    I checked with Mohandas Fiat for nationwide service camp 9-12 March and they say it is not available with them and are available only with Hyson or Pinnacle.
    The reason being stated is that they have space constraints to conduct the camp.
    I think it is part of them closing down.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  9. Balu Chandra S

Balu Chandra S Novizio

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yesterday had a chat with one of SA in Mohandas Fiat. He told that they might be moving to another location and the current showroom will be occupied by Maruti. Yes , they are in a plan to shutdown the showroom. But it won't happen until a new dealership starts in Trivandrum, as Fiat wanted atleast one dealer in a city. So hope things are safe, I believe :)
    dileep and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  10. Navaneeth

Navaneeth Timido

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is Mohandas motors still accepting Fiat service/repair works etc. Heard one news, fiat is directly going to handle the service center. Not sure if it's a real or fake news
    dileep likes this.