1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is Mohandas Fiat trivandrum shutting down?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by dileep, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Mohandas Fiat is confirmed to be closing down and notice has been given to fiat regarding their closure. All their service vehicles and Test drive vehicles are also being sold. So thats left with no more dealers in the capital city of Kerala. Its rumored that the Nexa showroom will be operating in the same space of closed fiat dealer. Dwindling sales and lack of new products are the main cause cited for the closure of one of the largest fiat showrooms in Kerala. I was Thinking Mohandas Fiat is one of the Busiest Fiat Showroom/Service centre in South. Very Very Very Sad :arghh::(:(:(:(
  2. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Really sad to hear, hope what @Sunil Kumar predicted is true.
  3. Sunil Kumar

Sunil Kumar Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    In case Mohandas is shutting down then there is a relief for Fiat lovers@Trivandrum.

Because there is an opportunity for Kochi Hyson motors to increase their business/service area till Trivandrum. And you all know, Fiat owners are much satisfied with Kochi dealer compare to Mohammed. Always they give bit more discounts compare to Mohandas.

So now, "...Aache Din Aane Wale Hain.. "
    Sujit508 and gpunto75 like this.
  4. Major

Major Timido

Trivandrum
    Fiat Enthusiast
    They have started the stock clearance sail. There is an adv in manorama daily
  5. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    The news is sad but true and its confirmed that Mohandas Fiat is closing down. Official confirmation on the same has been posted by MM in FB. Even though Mohandas motors had mixed reviews they had the largest showroom and quite a big service center. Lack of new products from fiat and no future products to be launched caused the management to take such a decision. Moreover fiat takes a long time to settle warranty claims and amounts exceeding 30 lakhs seem to be held up which aggravated the closure . Its a big blow for fiat and a big black mark to the brand as MM was one of the most hyped up prestigious fiat showrooms in india

Screenshot_2016021819473111.png.jpg

Screenshot_2016021819473111.png.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 20, 2016 ---

btw the words are very fimilar :hilarious:
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Busted :D
  7. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    One of the most hyped up prestigious fiat showrooms in India ? I don't think so. In fact most of the reviews I heard about their dealership attitude and ASS is bad. Any other FIAT dealership available in Trivandrum apart from Mohandas?
  8. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    They are still accepting service bookings.
    I tried for 75k service. However booking is available only from 27th or after. Mine is at the brim of crossing 75k, getting it done from kochi
  9. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    What happend to Marikkar Fiat Kottayam? I couldnt find that information in fiat-india.com
  10. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    It was a satellite office only for sales and is closed. Pinnacle is heard to be planning a new one