1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is Mohandas Fiat trivandrum shutting down?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by dileep, Feb 17, 2016.

1. dileep

dileep Novizio

trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    There is a rumor that Mohandas Fiat is shutting down.

Link to team-bhp.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...-dealership-mohandas-motors-closing-down.html

I spoke to one of their sales guys last week when I first heard the news and that time he told me that they are moving the FIAT dealership to their Tata dealership near Kazhakkuttam (closing down tata dealership) but his body language indicated that something worse is going to happen.
  2. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

If this is true it is going to be a tough time for FIAT owners to get their cars serviced/repaired :(
  3. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    oh...... really sad......
  4. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Can't believe this.
    They get their business through servicing cars than sales and they service a lot of cars there.
  5. Sunil Kumar

Sunil Kumar Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There could be several reasons behind shutdown the showroom or service center.

We customer always want to have better service at lower cost and this is the reason people escalates Fiat in case service center fails to provide better service.

To maintain the quality in terms of after sales services, Fiat corporate team comes in picture and they takes necessary action against their dealers due to their bonding under dealership rules and regulations. This is the another reason to get low margin in profit.

Another reason could be Kochi Fiat showroom gives better service than Trivandrum dealer. So definitely people will choose Hyson Kochi first to get their vehicle serviced.

I had personal worst experience with Trivandrum Fiat and my issues lasted 7 months to solve it.

Finally, I won the battle after escalating to Fiat management. So, I can say if they are shutting down that means Fiat is not compromising with their quality of service and brand what they promise to customer.

Hope for the best. Definitely something good is on the way.
  6. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Just chatted, over whats app, with my friendly SA from Mohandas FIAT. He says "NO".
    I hope that is the case.
    varunrtr likes this.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I guess a lot of other manufacturer dealers are spreading this vicious rumour IMO. Until you hear from the horse's mouth please do not believe in such hearsays.
  8. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Just talked to the SA in Mohandasmotors. They are NOT closing!!!!
    They are replacing their test drive vehicles from 2014 and the Abarth TD car from 2015. They are getting new TD vehicles instead, 2016 models. Tjet TD vehicle is heard to be 125s. This as per the directive from a top guy in their office.

Them selling the current TD vehicles may have been mistaken as a sign of closure.
    They are also taking new stock.

He also mentioned that many are asking him about the rumour.
    He also said there is a rumour about the Kollam dealer Daiwik Fiat closing, for about a year now.
    varunrtr likes this.
  9. dileep

dileep Novizio

trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    I really hope this is the case. But surely they are making some changes there. I was there last week and I spoke to my SA and he told me that they are closing down Tata motors showroom near Kazhakkuttam and moving Fiat there again he was not sure. Even I spoke to the receptionist and she said they are going to open Maruthi dealership.
  10. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    Is it Mohandas Trivandum dealersip or Cochin dealership. Because, I saw a thread in Team bhp that it's Mohandas Cochin dealership that's about to be closed. Please confirm.
    Also, I see very less reviews on Mohandas Trivandrum service centre. How is the FIAT service experience in Trivandrum?