1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is it possible to upgrade to climate control from manual AC system

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by Fiatian, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Fiatian

Fiatian Novizio

Bangalore
    Hello

I am interested to know if its possible to upgrade from manual AC system to Climate control.

I have GP Dynamic variant and it does not come with Climate control, so want to upgrade the AC system to Climate control.

Suggestions/Pointers please.

Thanks
  2. S.K

S.K

mumbai
    It is not possible cause automatic climate control includes many sensors. Which are not in manual AC. If u really want to do it than it needs to be change entire ac unit.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Yes, its possible, but not worthwhile given the cost involved and the level of expertise we see at Tass.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Can be done. But i dont see a reason for you to spend so much and do it. Use manual properly and you will be more than happy. Remember 18 lacs Jetta also doesnt come with auto climate control AC :) cheers.
    4 people like this.
  5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

I agree with italia-llinea here

+1 to that even if you go ahead and get your car upgraded to climate control i think your car would go out of warranty and just in case there is some wiring mistake done it would be a great headache for you.

Above points wont be a pleasant experience in the overall WOW experience that otherwise fiat generates.

Additionally after market fittings done by the best company authorised service centers cannot match the perfection of factory fittings.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  6. Fiatian

Fiatian Novizio

Bangalore
    Thanks all for answering my query. I'll stay with manual AC :)