1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is it possible to replace stock Music system in my TJet with an AVN?

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by acechip, Dec 12, 2012.

1. acechip

acechip Superiore

I was wondering if one can replace the stock system with an AVN on the Linea TJet. Not that the current one is bad, its sorta decent. But I was interested in the multimedia system with navigation etc. What are the options and has anyone explored this recently?
  2. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    A 2 din system is not possible unless you modify dashboard. There's a pic on team bhp forum of a linea with 2 din system and 17 inch alloys.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  3. mindgrinder

mindgrinder Novizio

Delhi
  4. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    All i can say is look at this pic and decide yourself whether you wanna take the plunge to do this or not.
    IMG00542200912020959.jpg
  5. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    awwwsooomee ..... man ..... super super super like .... please share the details like from where did you get it done ... such a neat job ... really hats off... till now I'm struggling with the factory HU ... if this kind a option is there then why not ...
  6. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    What is see is climate controls are replaced. Or is it the one that comes with active/dynamic ?
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    No the climate control is same as any Active/Dynamic variant. The installer have cut the hazard light button board and fit it on top of AC vents.
    Would have looked neat if the black plastic around HU and Hazard lights would have painted same as other console.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Yes, exactly.