1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is it OK to buy a May 2011 T-Jet+

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by speedJet, Aug 20, 2011.

1. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    thanks varoon and teky

dj.nish --> I am aware of a color in TJet+ that is not in stock. I am going to book it in Navratras. PM me if you want to know the color
  2. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    I already PM'ed you on 17th buddy. Still waiting your reply. I'm guessing the color that's not in stock is Fox Trot?

P.S. Why so secretive about the color information btw?
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I replied to you, check and let me know in case you do not receive the message
  4. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Thanks, got it.

OT - I'm surprised the Black TJets+ are not moving fast! IMHO, that color suits a car of this stature the best.
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    dj do let me know in case you are changing your color to the new one

black is considered as in auspicious by many and hence a slow mover. From what I saw in the stock list, white is the one that is manufactured a lot and moves a lot.
  6. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
  8. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    True. Confirmed from 3 dealers in Mumbai.
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    well today was the day I had been waiting for.

I went to the dealer and asked him how much time it would take for the minimal grey TJet plus. He said that since it is not in stock the earliest it would be available is next year. Also, he cannot take a booking for the same at this moment. He said that the current priority is to finish all existing stock

I have written a mail to Fiat asking of this is true. I am confused now on what should I do as I do not
    want to buy a may manufactured TJet plus

Buying a car is appearing to be so difficult for me
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    speedJet may I ask any specific reason to choose Minimal Gray for your Tjet as Tjet good color choices than the MG (BS, SBB, TW etc)