1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is it a Good offer

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Divyanshuy8, Dec 8, 2013.

1. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Divyanshuy8 7.10 OTR for emotion ? its good offer beaware get the VIN chassis number check mfgd year also check the condition of the car in stockyard before you decide to go for it .

because there cud be minor damages or lying in stockyard for longtime.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  2. Divyanshuy8

Divyanshuy8 Timido

New Delhi
    Hi Sakartechin
    Thats the same thing that is on my mind.90 Hp Sports at 7.10 is not possible.He told me its august 2013 model.However I am not going with his offer since I have already Booked mine from Thrust Fiat at 7.65 Lacs.Its better safe to be sorry
  3. sidd

sidd Amatore

delhi
    i inquired about punto 75hp active a week ago, i quoted me a price of 5,41,441 on road including all the taxes and other charges and asked a for a copy of RC and other stuff to avail the exchange offer. he is giving a warranty of 3 years and said once we settle and decide to book the car he would do his best on price. what according to you guys would be good deal? my dad said we should ask for a free insurance which worth somewhere 25K .
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Sidd.

Punto 75hp Active deals in Chandigarh are as follows:

+ Ex-showroom price: Rs5.83 lacs
    + Logistics: Rs3000
    + Temporary number: Rs800
    + Insurance: Rs15000 (Can be had for Rs10k-11k outside)

Discount: Rs100000
    Corporate discount: Rs3000

Road tax and registration extra.
    There are no other discounts offered besides Rs100000/- by FIAT.

Tip- Try to get insurance from outside and see if you can get comprehensive insurance for much lesser. Over here, getting insurance from outside saves Rs4000/- easily.
    Also, RSA package is an excellent offer if you can get it free. I don't think its worth to take extended warranty as very few items are covered in it.
  5. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Divyanshu, something smells fishy here. Please make sure you are going the right way. It may very well be a cracking deal for you, if he is offering so much in 7.10 for Emotion, but having said that, better safe than sorry. Moreover there is no harm in checking it out anyway. You can anytime decode the VIN number and find out and they cannot force you to buy an old car if the VIN does not decode the way you expected or were promised. The only thing is, you will be paying the entire amount before delivery and if something doesn't seem right, it would be a bit of an hassle to get the money back. So, whatever you do, make sure the paperwork and everything is proper and do not sign up for something without crosschecking. Also, no matter what deal you take, do not forget to visit the checklist created on the forum for new buyers. It gives a detailed explanation of what should a new buyer look out for in a new purchase. All the best for your purchase.
  6. Divyanshuy8

Divyanshuy8 Timido

New Delhi
    Thanks Lunafiatic yes it indeed is fishy,However I have closed the deal with Thrust Fiat for 7.65 and had already done PDi last week and everything was fine except the squeaky sound from right side power window,Had to take the delivery today but due to the last minute screwup at the axis bank end :mad:,It was delayed..Expecting to Bring the happiness home on Christmas :D.
  7. sidd

sidd Amatore

delhi
    thanks paddleshifter, what is RSA package?
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Road Side Assistance. Free for breakdowns with T&C.
  9. sidd

sidd Amatore

delhi
    ok, thanks for the heads up, would probably booking the active or dynamic variant of punto with thrust fiat in delhi
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    RSA (Roadside assistance) and Extended warranty is being offered free I believe although I am not sure. I hope you get RSA and EW free with the package.