1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is it a Good offer

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Divyanshuy8, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Divyanshuy8

Divyanshuy8 Timido

New Delhi
    HI

I am getting Punto 90 Hp sports exotica Red at 7.70 lacs OTR without any any additional accessory or extended warranty as per the new offer.Previously I was getting it at 7.90 along with GPS and reverse parking sensor.Is it a good deal?
  2. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Hi Divyanshu,
    Looking at the prices you have mentioned, the previous & current offer look more or less the same. There is nothing special about the new offer I think looking at the description.
  3. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I got Punto 90HP FTA in July 2011 approximately at same price :).

In the previous offer given to you did they offered extended warranty as well? If yes I would say that it is best apart from that both are more or less same.

Congrats on your new buy.

Regards
    Gopi
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  4. Divyanshuy8

Divyanshuy8 Timido

New Delhi
    Hi Lunafiatic

The previous offer I was getting when there was 70 K off on Punto.The SA offered me 8 Lacs OTR without any accessory and after telling him that the other showroom guy was giving me the same model along wth GPS and reverse parking sensor in 7.90 lacs(Though he quoted whooping 8.07 lacs :D), he came down to 7.90 but he told me to wait for 2 days because a new offer is coming.Now He is offering me both the choices.I can take without GPS and RPS in 7.70 Lacs or with it in 7.90 lacs.I have already booked Punto from this guy but the other showroom guy is calling me that he will give me better offer but he is not giving me any details .I asked him to again call me tomorrow with all the details so that I can negotiate more with the current SA.Meanwhile I thought maybe some fiatians can offer me any good advice here.
  5. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    No worries mate. Always happy to help. Just make sure you negotiate well and understand the terms and conditions very well. The sales reps (if not all) are bol bacchans. So beware. Also, now that you have already booked, have you checked on the prices that they may deduct from the booking amount if you wish to cancel the booking?
  6. Divyanshuy8

Divyanshuy8 Timido

New Delhi
    Hi Gopi

No they didn't offer me extended warranty however I was offered free RSA.Now I am confused If they can give me GPS and RPS free when I fiat was offering 70 K discount they can also give it now when Fiat has increased the discount to 1 lac.However this time I have asked them to give me extended warranty if they are not giving me any accessory.Either way we can only try to negotiate if we succeed than its good otherwise Punto is always there to make us skip a heartbeat or two:D

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yes you are correct my friend SA's are really Bol bacchans.When I was negotiating with other showroom Guy even at 8.07 lacs he was behaving as if they were selling the car in loss and was asking me that he will only confirm the price If i promise to pay him booking amount ,Till now they are on the same stand, Thats why I am a little bit hesitant to even call them and booked through other showroom.
    1 person likes this.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Divyanshu, can you post the break up?

I enquired about Punto 1.3MJD 75hp Active variant for someone known.

Ex-showroom price is Rs5.80lacs. After giving discount of Rs1 lac and corporate discount of Rs5000 and adding logistics+insurance+other charges, the price went down to Rs5.05 lacs. Registration and road tax is yet to be paid of course.

The break up of Active variant is as follows:

Ex-showroom price (Chandigarh)= Rs5.79 lacs
    Logistics= Rs3000
    Temporary number= Rs800
    Insurance=Rs15000

Total= Rs5.98lacs

Discount Rs100000/-
    Corporate discount Rs5000/-

Final price= Rs4.93lacs (IIRC final price was 5.05 lacs).

RTO registration and road tax is yet to paid by the owner at the RTO office.

Also, Exotica Red is not a premium color. How much extra do they charge for premium colors?
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  8. Divyanshuy8

Divyanshuy8 Timido

New Delhi
    Hi Paddleshifter
    The breakup was something like this
    Ex Showroom-7.43
    Sports kit-22 k
    Insurance 22 k
    Handling charges-6990
    Road tax and registration 70 k
    Total was around 8.70 without discounts

I guess they charge 5 k more for premium colors..

Sent from my Xperia Ray using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well try to get extra cash discount instead of the GPS system since an android phone or an android TAB can do Navigation plus much more. Androids have Google maps and Sygic mapmyindia is also free now for android.
  10. Divyanshuy8

Divyanshuy8 Timido

New Delhi
    Hi

Did downpayment of my punto With OTR 7.65 including Zero Dep,Extended warranty,RSA and reverse PArking Sensor.However Just received call from Other showroom and he quoted only 7.10 OTR and he has included GPS in it.I dont know how this guy is managing to quote this rate because When two weeks back I asked him he was even not interested when I gave him the offer of 8.07 Lacs..Is anyone else getting the same discount?
    1 person likes this.