1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is it a Good deal??

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by itsvikrams, Jul 20, 2013.

1. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Abhi,

These SBI guys are a pain. I personally had a very bad experience with them. I have my loan from Axis and I'm very happy I chose them.
    Does SBI have fixed rate all through the tenure?
  2. RedPoint

RedPoint Amatore

Chennai
    Hi Naveen, I had very great experience with SBI guys (Chromepet branch). The loan was approved and in no time with no issues. Btw, it may differ branch to branch. SBI has no fixed rate AFAIK, but interest calculated on daily reducing balance.
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  3. Abhi_abarth

Abhi_abarth Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    They are saying their rules won't allow to approve for a non-local vendor. I tried explaining that the road tax will be paid in Hyderabad but not working. Please advise.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ Same case with me. SBI processed my loan application in flat 2 days and released the cheque. This was done at the Mount Road branch. They were very helpful. Initially they wanted me to setup ECS with my Axis Bank salary account. But, after having realised that I have an SB account with them, they just setup a Standing Instruction to debit the EMI from my SB account with SBI.

Also, if we feel that the interest rates are at peak, it is always advantageous to go with floating rate than the fixed rate.
  5. Abhi_abarth

Abhi_abarth Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Guys, please suggest what should I do. I am anyways planning to approach couple of other branches as well.
  6. Abhi_abarth

Abhi_abarth Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Guys, the dealer sent the proforma invoice inflating the price by another 15 K. Says the previous pricing was an error and this one needs to be considered. I forwarded him the sms we exchanged containing the pricing but says he has no idea why he sent that price and says it could have been due to an error. Cheap tricks I say.

Sadly, I have to walk out from this deal :firey