1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is it a Good deal??

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by itsvikrams, Jul 20, 2013.

1. acarthik

acarthik Guest

Congratulations for your booking.
    8.05 L for a 90hp including reverse sensor, spoiler and zero dep insurance is awesome.
    Do you pay the difference of convensional insurance and zerop dep insurance from you pocket? if so what is the difference?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
  2. theHkrish

theHkrish

Bangalore
    Thanks Buddy, Yeah I had paid 4.5K extra for Zero Dep Insurance. The quote Came at 7.92 , I added those extra accessories hence the price.
  3. acarthik

acarthik Guest

Can you post the break ups of the on road price if you dont mind.
  4. theHkrish

theHkrish

Bangalore
    Shall I PM you that later on ?, I don't have it with me now .
  5. acarthik

acarthik Guest

Yes. thank u. Would appreaciate that.
  6. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Even i took delivery of 2 red punto emotion in couple of days time at RDC. Onroad price is 7l for 2012 model which has reverse parking sensors(body color), absolute mudflaps, car cover and mats. We are pushing them to give GPS as free. Lets see. But am sure 8l onroad for Punto 90hp seems little expensive. When i enquired here i got a deal for 7.75l for 2013 maunufactured 90hp with loads of goodies.
  7. acarthik

acarthik Guest

hi Bharath, does the 7.75 L comes after the loyality bonus. or just after a plain discount.
    Any idea how do they managed to give this as the other dealer cannot give the same.
  8. the_crusader

the_crusader Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.4
    BTW, what is the state govt tax difference between these two states? I think that may play a major role in the on road cost difference here.
  9. acarthik

acarthik Guest

sorry I didn't mention that both dealer are in the same city.
  10. in Chennai how much road tax % going on.

In AP 12% for 1 car & 14% for 2nd car or company name.