1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is it a Good deal??

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by itsvikrams, Jul 20, 2013.

1. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Pune
    Pearl White or Vocal White?
    I go to know from several source that it's one and the same.
    But when i see the brochure of 2013 punto, it's mentioned under * that the color "new pearl white" is available starting from April 2013.
    Did fiat make any 2013 Puntos between Jan-March 2013?
    Request those who know to clear the confusion.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Ya both are same..but now Fiat is calling it Peal White..Pearl White is available on Punto from April onwards..Fiat has made 2013 Puntos between jan-march 2013 which had BNW colour..BNW is now discontinued..
    1 person likes this.
  3. itsvikrams

itsvikrams Novizio

chennai
    @driv3r ,Nadeem..Sorry for the delay in reply...Changed the color to White...I have booked it from Ramkay Fiat,Velachery....Delivery is planned to 12 th august...

@driv3r...Is there anything special I need to look for...Also is it worth to add reverse parking sensor..from fiat....also can it be colored to white
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Ask for absolute mudflaps, parking sensors if you need them. Personally they are a overkill for hatchbacks. What accessories have you been offered now?
  5. itsvikrams

itsvikrams Novizio

chennai
    Mud flaps is part of deal.. But parking sensor I need to pay.. Can it be painted white???
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Well, the deal is for the ordinary mud flaps. Not the absolute ones and that is what I suggested.

Yes they can be painted but do you really need those for a hatchback? There is a school of thought that painting may reduce it's efficiency. But I personally do not believe in that.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    @itsvikrams,
    Post lots of pics of ur car when u get it delivered.Pearl White and Oceanic Blue both look Beautiful on Punto.Get Absolute mud flaps and u can also get reverse parking sensors coloured to white.
  8. acarthik

acarthik Guest

Hi Vikram, Are you sure it is 90 hp GP for 8L on road? :eek: is it a 2013 version?
  9. itsvikrams

itsvikrams Novizio

chennai
    yes it is a 2013 version pearl white..
  10. theHkrish

theHkrish

Bangalore
    I am going for a 90Hp model onRoad price is 8.05 Lakhs (July 2013 Manufactured) Tuscan wine (Includes Reverse Sensor, Spoiler and Zero Dep Insurance) From Hyson, Thrissur, Kerala.

They have an exchange bonus of 45K on puntp and 100K on Linea. On top of if 25K gift cheque and 5K corporate bonus.

They even arranged the finances with SBI.

Delivery would happen in next week.
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013