1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is it a Good deal??

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by itsvikrams, Jul 20, 2013.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Guys,

Where is the discussion heading to.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Oh Yes. :)

Vikram, if I were you, I will try to negotiate a bit more and close the deal with Ramkay and make them run behind me till the delivery. It is wonderful price. You can still go with RDC for a lower price than this and you have to be prepared to run behind them. :)
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  3. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Ramesh,

If we were able to get the car from him. Why dont we recommend him to others too to the cost benefit with extra cautions given to them about the delivery things.
  4. itsvikrams

itsvikrams Novizio

chennai
    Thanks all for the reply...But twist in the tale now..he is saying that offer is valid only if you/your blood relation is owning the car..else it would be 8.30 lakhs...i feel that is on the higher side....going to check with RDC Fiat and let you know what they say..
  5. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    Hi All,
    I have just joined the forum.
    Just a little pretext.
    I am from Vadodara. A new showroom has recently opened here-Bhaskara Automotion. I booked a 1.3 MJD Dynamic on their day of inauguration at a price of 6.75 lacs on road. Things went quite well and over all it was a good experience.
    But yesterday I got a call from the sales guy that I can upgrade to 1.3 MJD Emotion at a price of 7.10 lacs on road but the shade will be only Pearl White. Though he says that it is a 2013 model and that the car is already in stock with them and it is a Fiat company offer. I do not smell a rat here but i need the forums expert advice on this.
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Take our PDI sheet and do a thorough one. Ask what kind of offer it is and extract more details from him, if it is available with other dealers, etc. Get the month of manufacture. Make sure if it is not a TD/ showroom demo car.
  7. itsvikrams

itsvikrams Novizio

chennai
    Booked oceanic blue Punto 90 hp at 8 lakhs on road
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

With which dealer?
  9. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    Congratulations. When are you getting the car delivery?

- - - Merged Post - - -

Definitely I will have to do a thorough PDI, I have downloaded the checklist also. I went to the showroom again yesterday and tried to extract some details. Mr. Nirmesh the sales guy with whom I am dealing assured me that the car will be New Unused Piece. He said that the company normally manufatures white cars and keep with them in stock. As I had mentioned earlier also that the offer is only on Pearl white. He also mentioned that if the company finds that Bhaskara is selling a TD or a demo car, their delearship can be cancelled. and also that the showrooms get TD cars at very different rates.
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats vikrams for booking OB 90hp:cool:..OB looks stunning on Punto..:pfrom which dealer have you booked??when is the delivery date??8 lakhs on road for 90hp is great and very less price..:up

- - - Merged Post - - -

Welcome to TFI mitesh..plz open a thread in introduction section to introduce yourself..which colour had you booked on their showroom's inauguration day??just grab that offer coz you said it's a new unused car and not a TD or demo car..ya it's a Fiat offer which is there for only july month..why didnt SA said you this at the time of booking Dynamic and why only pearl white has this offer??7.10 on road is steal for 2013 Punto pearl white:up..if its new unused piece then you will be one lucky guy to get this offer from FIAT and Bhaskara..whoa great move by FIAT on dealers,if company finds that it's dealer is selling a TD or a demo car to new customers, their dealearship can be cancelled. and also that the showrooms get TD cars at very different rates.i m hearing this type of thing first time from FIAT..:)