1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is Fiat's ASS Really Bad ???

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Sumit, Aug 5, 2011.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Kava Automobiles ship the item to any place in India. I got the tail lamp assembly for Linea from them. It costed Rs. 1400 with them. TASS cost is Rs. 2700. But, none of the service center stocked this. Even after waiting for 3 weeks, I didn't get it from TASS. Once I ordered from KAVA, they shipped the item to me in 2 days.

Fiat Spare Parts - Kava Automobile (Mumbai) - Team-BHP
    2 people like this.
  2. Srini

Srini Regolare

Bala, I think Jumu is referring to Mahavir Automobiles.
  3. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I thought finally we concluded Fiat ASS id Bad ,Bad,Bad.

Of course it should be bad .

Scenario no.1:
    Why should it be not Bad, hand full of Fiat cars in between Tata,taxicabs,sumo,nano,Indigos,venture. I have experienced it,my car was stuck in between these Tata beasts it took them 5 hours to pull my punto out of the mess to service bay, and guess what the job was done in 30 minutes. (it was cigarette lighter fuse replacement and some diagnose for FE.)

Scenario no.2:
    The service technicians are having hell of time from the tata products,may it be infrastructure facility or product quality,and when a fiat owner comes with his little niggles .. "Lo AA gaye maharaj premium car leke"...well,I hope we all know about it.

scenario no3:
    Many of the significant aspect of ASS,fiat is depending on Tata like maintaining stock,distribution,follow ups et al. Tata Have their own business to develop and fiat is an 50 percent extra Baggage.
  4. japa78

japa78 Amatore

sure I agree the faster Fiat says tata to TATA the better it will get for customers.I was told that they (fiat) have a special showroom and service outlet in Pune.hope the good work spreads...

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

many thanks for this input ramnj looked up the website and looked quite a pro.will call them up tommorow and check...thanks again