1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is Fiat's ASS Really Bad ???

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Sumit, Aug 5, 2011.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    There is always scope for improvement. However, as far as Service network is concerned, Fiat is not like VW, Nissan etc. With over-170 ASC's, it can't be like those who have ASC network in double-digit only pan India.
    The probability of VW, Nissan covering your town with ASC is much much lesser when compared to probability of Fiat starting service at a Tata ASC there.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I am happy with the functioning of Fiat customer care. The attitude is very positive. But after that many time I had noticed that the issues become like a tennis ball that moves between service station and customer care. If the second time we call the customer care they attend in a very positive and polite way and give a fresh promise . Again the ball will be in the court moving between TASS and customer care. If we want to get things done we may have to physically go to the service station, and catch any of the Service person. They are not arrogant, they will attend the issue. But what we loose is our precious time. Tata service centers should nourish a work culture which respects the customers precious time. We like to spent out time with our cars but not at service stations or in front of computer writing mails to Fiat. This is what really troubles me in recommending a fiat to my colleagues. I cannot imagine facing him or her taking casual leave and running to service stations for silly issues.

I think Fiat always had a positive attitude to wards handling any major issues. They are not cunning. Most of the time they accept the facts unlike many others.
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  3. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    What I was saying is I can understand why VW or Nissan will not come to my town, but I can't understand why FIAT cannot come - it would be a lame excuse to say the entry barrier is high when a TASC is already present.
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yes ! They are not cunnning. But FIAT fails to get update from TATA about any problem.

FIAT keeps too much faith on TATA.
    TATA creates false image that all problems of Mr.xxx has been solved.
    There is not a single problem in the car of Mr.xxx.
    Mr.xxx has perception problem.

So in the overall sum up of all experiences got in last 2 years,
    I will give 0/10 for ASS of FIAT
    1 person likes this.
  5. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    each and every car is facing ASS problems and no car manufacturer is trouble free. companies like maruti and hyundai also take their customers for a ride.

its hard to understand why people are so apprehensive about Fiat cars. may be just a bit over cautious. all the niggling problems have been sorted out successfully by Fiat ASS at TASC. still why people are so scared buying a Fiat????

Guyz just buy a Fiat and enjoy your dream car. ::D
  6. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Just because of glorious past in India especially with sienna and palio owners.
  7. every machine has issues....but fiat will assist you,be courteous,and will definitely solve any problem you might have,i own other cars too , but the kind of dedication fiat customers are given(be it watever reason)...u will enjoy it
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    i agree.
    Owning fiat did not make me feel in trap of big Auto fascists yet.
    I raise my voice, things get done FOC most of the time.
  9. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    Fiat India is doing their best to remove that past which has been still haunting them. The Exchange carnival was exactly for those people. just upgrade to a new Fiat, exchange a old Fiat with a new one. but these Fiat Bashers have no time left but to bash Fiat all the time. :eek:
  10. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    sorry for OT:
    There is one thread in T**P about will you buy Fiat...?
    People started saying this thread is not required, what is the point of discussion etc
    But some other threads like Honda way forward? or Why Maruti A* not selling well? are accepted in that forum..
    Biased?