1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is Fiat not manufacturing Tuscan Wine?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by sreedhara_bj, Nov 28, 2011.

1. xplorauto

xplorauto

Bangalore
    Take a quick stroll at aadya's stockyard next to the New BEL office just a few 100 meters beyond the showroom (thats where their body shop is) , and you will observer quite a few Lineas in TW shade available there. Quite clearly, that vehicle which was offered to you is not a back to back order from Fiat but one from their own stock yard.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  2. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    HI all,

Today did PDI for about 1 hr, car looks alright, no dents, no scratches There were few niggles which we told them to rectify. SO we decided to go ahead if they give further discount.

Few more stories related to this:,

The sales guy named Sai, at Aadhya Motors says that TW is available only in Active models now. Fiat has already manufactured TW E+ in bulk during May, June, now Active is fast moving so they are concentrating on that :eek: Looks like he was very least interested to sell as usual. These discounts are like 60% from Showrooms and 40% from FIAT. They are already giving so much that they cant reduce it further. Also he said you can cancel the bookings, and loan pre-closure amount will not be paid by them. He was telling as if u want take it or leave it.
    So now my BIL is so much pissed off that he is planing to escalate this further and then move to Court as last measure after waiting for one more day. I have given them few mail ids which are available in this forum. It is not only about the discounts, but not delivering the vehicle even after 15 days of full payment made.
    I will be posting the further proceedings tomorrow.
  3. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    Finally got the car on Friday, 2nd Dec. Did not get further discounts, BIL was pissed off with all these, that he didn't not bargain much. Got Under Chassis treatment, floor mats, ugliest seat cover as an offer :A . Sun film, steering grip, body cover was also agreed before, but because of time, he will get it next week. Other person who was there taking care of delivery procedures told us that fuel lid opener was not working, we have to use thread from inside. It will also get fixed next week, we took written statement with signature ;), we were not sure when they will track back. Also glove box was loose, this also will get fixed.
    When the car arrived at my home, MID was showing H-38, those guys didn't even reset that. I did all adjustments. Some of the issues identified during PDI was rectified like RHS back door handler, boot door padding, bonnet padding, RHS window rattling. Washing was not up to the standard.

We didn't get extended warranty booklet, we will ask this next week.

Now the drive

Took the car to our native, on Sat early morning. I drove till Sira Kamat, around 120 kms (happens to be 1st 120 kms of the car), MID was showing 9.5 kmpl :eek: . My 1.4 gave nearly 14.5 during 1st journey, till now didn't show that low mileage. I drove between 80-100 in early morning traffic NH4. But it increased gradually, when we reached out native, 390 kms, it was showing 14.5. I think there is some problem with MID, because fuel tank only just below half mark. Anyway we decided not to bother till 5k.
    Clutch was littler harder initially, but on the 2nd day it was very smooth, I was amazed :D. ACC was good, no rattles observed. Steering controls felt very flimsy. Starter was not smooth , it is taking few seconds more to start. Didn't observe that in the test drive 1.3 (since I own petrol). Not sure if it needs to be addressed. Voice control felt only like toy. Didn't find that useful. Now need to follow threads related to ICE, BLUE& ME. Since I own 1.4 Dynamic, i was not following those things in TFI. As known fact, audio was pathetic.