1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is Antenna available for GP?

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by nmp, Sep 18, 2010.

1. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
  2. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Has anyone here posted a DIY antenna installation on Punto. I have found one decent aftermarket antenna for my Punto Active. However, the shopkeeper guy has no clue about the installation. Can someone post a DIY guide to an external antenna installation?
  3. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    i am also looking for external antenna for my punto active since many days :(
    galaxy quoted 1600rs 6 months back, local shops are offering from 400 to 1000 but its not the OEM and looks like made with cheap materials.
    any good place to source it in mumbai??
  4. jaggu916

jaggu916 Novizio

Coimbatore
    hi, just oredered an antenna for linea from vicky.in, rs. 339 including shipment, please tell me are you happy with the antenna procurred from vicky.in, any other issues / fitment tips?
  5. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I can say it is worst . Inside reception of fm is too bad. Please check and let me know the result
  6. shekar

shekar Timido

Hyderabad
    i am planning to buy one too. so can you provide your feedback on the antenna if you have got it installed. thanks
  7. jaggu916

jaggu916 Novizio

Coimbatore
    vicky.in non responsive for antenna

paid in full and waited, got just email confirmation, kept waiting for 3-4 weeks, mostly no one attends the phone help line, finally i asked them if they will do the needful, and the lady said they will refund the money since they do not have stock, refund came in a week, in all 4 weeks waiting after paying. 5 phone calls for follow up. not a good experience. ordered the original from authorized service center, a bit expensive since its an electronic antenna, worth it. picks up everywhere even in mall basement level 3!