1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is Antenna available for GP?

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by nmp, Sep 18, 2010.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Sumit- Did you order them at Joshi? Also, do we order these at the service center or at the dealership showroom's accessory store?
    And one more question, someone mentioned on TFI that sill plates are only available for front doors. Is it true? I want them for rear doors as well.
  2. SumitBahl

SumitBahl Novizio

Chandigarh
    Sorry, I posted this in wrong thread.

I wasnted to post it in "Fiat India's New genuine accessories" thread.

Anyways, I have posted it there as well.

I ordered them from HIND motors mohali.
    Expecting them to arrive in 15 days.

Yes, scuff plates are only available for front. Do you already have front ones installed?
  3. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Hey guys since you've already changed the topic let me answer the question for the Sill Plate ::D

Punto Sill Plates are available for front doors only. It is not possible to have them (with the existing length) for the back doors as the portion of the back door has got a curve. I've bought the pair and have already fixed them. I don't recollect the name of the member, but he has bought the Sill plates on-line for the back doors of Linea. The length of the Plates are much lesser though.
  4. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Going back to the original subject. Antenna.
    Yesterday I checked up the price at Fortune, Thane. Although it was not available I was told that the price is @2000/- Its really confusing & frustrating. Mumbai guys, can you please help to find it for me with its 'actual' price?
  5. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    I'd installed an aftermarket antenna ... looks exactly like the punto antenna ... cost me about 500 bucks including fitting ...fitting is a major pain cuz the need to take off the cabin light and then fix it .. I would have attached photos but i broke the antenna just 2 months after installing it ...its a long story ... I got the antenna from the blaupunkt distributor .
  6. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Thats quite fast Gautam, I mean your reply and breaking of the antenna. ::V
  7. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I broke my GP's Antenna ... when i was cleaning roof. Any one can send me pointers for after market one ...OEM one is too costly for around 1100 Rs .. i think it is too much..
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  8. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  9. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Rajeev... Will definitely check this...
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I got mine from Minister Road. Can't remeber the exact price, but was not more than Rs.500.
    If I remember correctly it was Rs.400 then.