1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

IPL Screening at FIAT Caffe Pune: Short Report on Page 5

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Apr 23, 2013.

1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Short Report of the Event:

One important part of FIAT's "Make the Move" campaign is increasing connect with the customers. Yesterday's event at the FIAT Caffe was a part of this initiative. The overall concept of the event was to have an informal platform wherein the relevant stakeholders from FIAT are able to discuss one-on-one with existing customers.Mr.Ashok Jaiswar, Manager - Brand Communication, mentioned Pune as a city that is "close to FIAT's heart". So it was only apt that they kick-started this event at the Caffe in Pune.

The occassion for the event was the IPL match between Mumbai Indians and Kolkatta Knight Riders. The match was shown on various TV screens and on a large projector in the Caffe. So no matter where you were in the Caffe it was always possible for you to watch the match. However almost all the members were confined to the area where snacks and "drinks" were served ;) The food / starters were awesome and we had a good mix of veg and non-veg starters. On the drinks menu were cold drinks and beer.In between overs / during strategic time-outs : a lady compere was conducting a quiz asking questions related to FIAT. The prize for giving the right answer was a FIAT 4 GB USB Flash Drive. The quiz sessions were fun and saw enthusiastic participation from everybody. FIAT also seeked feedback from us about what we would like to see in future products. The top two (and obvious) answers were:

1. Punto T-Jet
    2. Linea 1.6 MJD

The seriousness of FIAT towards this event could be gauged from the presence of many senior FIAT officials. Mr.Nagesh Basavanhalli was himself present for the event. I had a nice long chat with him during which, amongst many other things, we talked about TFI. The first thing he said about TFI was that "You guys are awesome and we really love your enthusiasm and energy". In fact during his short speech he emphasized how it helps to have a forum like TFI and with our strength of 6000+ members we can do a lot of things together. He also explained the philosophy behing "Make The Move" marketing campaign and how FIAT is leaving no stone unturned in this new chapter. Apart from Nagesh senior officials from Mumbai had driven down only for this event. Amongst them were Mr.Marius Dlima, Mr.Tarun Khanna, Mr.Ashok Jaiswar. From Pune / Ranjangaon - the ever smiling Mangesh Kodalkar and his team were also present.

As a token of gratification all FIAT owners who attended the event got the following:

1. A service coupon worth Rs.1000/-
    2. A FIAT t-shirt.

Overall it was an excellent event with everybody enjoying the snacks, drinks, IPL and quiz sessions. And all this for free and at the Caffe of a brand that we all love so much! I bet no other manufacturer in this country can give such an experience to its customers. Way to go FIAT!

20 people like this.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Very nice event conducted by Fiat..Way to go Fiat..Make The Move..
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice initiative and good that Pune members had a nice timeout.
    So true, I doubt even premier manufactures can match hospitality Fiat gives to its customers.
    1 person likes this.
  4. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3
    That's a great initiative. Seems this time FIAT is damn serious for it's image in INDIA. I hope similar events will be organized in Bangalore Fiat caffee too.
    So, any update on upcoming models/time ?
  5. punto2012

to add to this..even the match was interesting one ..and it went down to the last over:)
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Wow amazing thing to do FIAT. You ROCK!! :clap

Please add more pics also the Q&A with the top hats would be an interesting curious thing to read for most of us :)
  7. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Amatore

The meet was way above my expectations! had got 2 of my colleagues...got mighty impressed!
    It was like a family get together with TFI members, Fiat officials and the Fiat cars!

Really Fiat is pampering the stakeholders like anything!
    Hope the new management in Fiat Caffe Pune gets it up and running successfully.

We need more events at Fiat Caffe...for sure. It would help in getting more people to showroom and experience Fiat cars.

Some photos from my side; DSC02523.JPG DSC02537.jpg DSC02538.JPG DSC02542.jpg DSC02543.JPG DSC02548.jpg DSC02550.JPG DSC02558.JPG DSC02560.JPG DSC02562.JPG DSC02563.JPG p20130425-124918.jpg DSC02568.jpg DSC02572.JPG DSC02573.JPG DSC02577.jpg DSC02581.jpg DSC02600.jpg DSC02601.jpg DSC02604.JPG DSC02613.JPG DSC02529.JPG DSC02531.JPG
    13 people like this.
  8. ninads123

Lucky Punekars :)
  9. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Not only in india fiat is damn serious to increase its market share in every country over the world so that it can compensate the losses it facing in europe like china,australia and you will get surprised whn u see fiats pln in those countries like launching of punto..freemonth..500l i.e 3 models each year.
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

A pic from my side.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

1 person likes this.