1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

introduction of a petrol head

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by xerxys rule, Mar 26, 2011.

1. :redcar :redcar :redcar :redcar :redcar :redcar ...hi everyone ,,this is a good blog u got out here,,,am actually trying to introduce myself to this discussions,,,,
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Xerxys, Welcome to Sparta. Be our guest as Leonidas is not a member at this forum. :lol:
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    welcome to TFi :car :car :car :car :car :car :car :car :car :car
  4. i never knew fiat actually such crazy fans.....u all doin a great job people.....all this started when i booked a fiat grande punto...it just happened..coz i wanted a hatch back,so was all confused on what to pick , iam a power head ,,i just love these mechanical chariots..or mechanical horses as i call them..these mean everythin to me
    ..so as i was lookin for a hatch back , i started my work on it,,hav seen the polo , figo, fabia, i20,...the polo has got real good looks,,but the most cramped on the back...the figo wins over all the above in almost everythin but styling..i almost booked the car but dropped the thought coz ofthe looks..i20 is a good car but the pricing...fabia is the best among all these ,so is the pricing...and the ASS....so then i happen to look at the punto then realized this is the best loooki ng of all ,after all italian is wat counts,,the so called italian stalions struck me,,it was a bit over priced too but it held me,,i couldnt let go of it,,,so booked the car ,,n am very happy wit my decision,,,then was blooking for the reviews n blogs,,after seeing all this , i definitely thought i was never wrong.....so it is FIAT for me...happy riding the stallion....................
  5. thank you ..one and all
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ::T Nice introduction dude by you for the hunt of the Hot hatch, and would say you have landed at the right place, Happy motoring, when is the delivery expected, and which color have you opted for, Short review from the sales guy would also be great for us, :lol:
  7. Congrats and welcome to TFI.
  8. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Congrats and Welcome to TFI . Happy and safe riding of the Italian stallion.
  9. hey tony.......my vehicle is ready ,,will ride the stallion home in a few days,,saddling it,,so an auspicious day it will be home...n the colour is bossa nova white,,still confused on the colour,,everybody says go for tuscan wine,,but as it always been white for me,,,don know yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,