1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kumar G M, Jan 26, 2016.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Congrats buddy on the 90 HP. The Insurance cost projected by showroom is quite steep. Check the rates online, you should be able to save atleast 12-15K when purchased online by self. Or ask the dealer to match the online quote.
    PradeepM likes this.
  2. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Kumar G M And in case if dealer is matching with online quote or discounting price after bargain, kindly double ensure if it is B2B type of insurance. Most dealers will reduce the price upon bargaining but finally you will be handed over with a comprehensive one rather than a B2B.
    ghodlur likes this.
  3. Kumar G M

Kumar G M Timido

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Is under body coating useful \ required ?. Dealer qouted 3.5k for that and said it is required and i need to confirm.
  4. krish1484

krish1484 Novizio

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Answering both your queries. Coating is required especially in coastal areas due to sea moisture and AFAIK Fiat cars do come with under body coated. I don't think you have to do it right away. You can probably to re-do it after an year or so after assessing the condition.
  5. nibedk

nibedk Regolare

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @Kumar G M. Fiats come with underbody protection which will hold good for 3-5 years depending on the area where you stay. For coastal areas you may need to do it earlier. Even if you are going for underbody go with 3M who provide 3/5 years option with warranty for the whole period. In case of things going wrong they retouch if required.

Stay away unless you stay close to sea.
  6. Vikram Ilavarasan

Vikram Ilavarasan Timido

chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Kumar G M Hey buddy I recently got my Avvy the underbody protection from rust also went with the option of doing a teflon coating and an anti rust against the door interiors which all together came to 7750. I know it sounds costly but when I checked with 3M it was costlier than package and the goodies I was offered here and moreover the brand Wurth has this tie-up with FIAT and they do the check every 6 months interval both underbody and door interiors against rust and I can club them with the service and also I get a free teflon coat after an year.

BTW Congrats on your new buy. Happy Revving :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 8, 2016 ---
    Missed to mention that it comes with 5 years warranty
  7. Kumar G M

Kumar G M Timido

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi all,
    Took delivery of my car on 10 th march.will update a detailed review later( little busy with office).

IMG_20160311_114449.jpg

IMG_20160311_114433.jpg
  8. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congtats for the Evo Kumar Sir.
    Kumar G M likes this.
  9. Vikram Ilavarasan

Vikram Ilavarasan Timido

chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Kumar G M Congrats on your new pick buddy... Happy Revving :)
    Kumar G M likes this.
  10. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Bro, All Punto Evo Diesels and Punto 1.4 have 185 mm of GC. Only Punto Fire(1.2) has GC of 195 mm which is available in base and mid petrol trims.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2016 ---
    Congrats @Kumar G M. You have bought the right car. Enjoy the beauty.