1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Introducing FIAT in my Life..White Linea T Jet Plus!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by gauravp, Jan 26, 2011.

1. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune
    and more!

Tjet41.JPG

Tjet42.JPG

Tjet43.JPG

Tjet44.JPG

Tjet45.JPG
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @gauravp, congo buddy!!perfect choice of car man!! now enjoy life with your italian beauty!! ::T
  3. BNW looks like an Angel :)
  4. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Gaurav..
    Awesome is the only word. Just drooled over...
    May be we should catch up somewhere b/w Chennai and Pune with both the White beauties. What say? I am game for it! Let me know when we can plan that!

Sathya
  5. Many congratulations gaurav. Have millions of happy moments with the white beauty...
  6. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune
    Today i drove my Jet for 400 Kms (highway) from Pune to Shirdi. Some details about the trip

Distance: 400Kms
    Average Mileage: 14.6 Kms/lt
    Average Speed: 53Kms/hr

Issues so far: During my ride i didn't had any issue. I have only one word for this car-Beautiful! But while i was parking it in my parking and took left turn, i heard some kir kir type sound from front wheels. I will check it again if this sound persists. Any one have any idea about it?
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @gauravp,was yoour car in reverse gear??if yes, don't worry that karr sound might b due to poor shifting in reverse gear. Some times if reverse gear is not exactly pulled towards your side,only reverse lights appears but its not engage on reverse gear inside the gear box mechanism & started sounding like kirr...kinda thing. May be it'll be something else too, next time observe it properly & explain it once again.
  8. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Yeah Tron,
    even i noticed in my 1.3mjd, the reverse gear has to be engaged precisely in the slot , or else the reverse gear doesn't engages properly ,Initially yo've to be little cautious, but now by practice we'we mastered it !

Atul
  9. @Gaurav, Congratulations to you! Excellent choice!

I had an issue of wheels making noise when I had aplied hand break and then after removing hand break taking reverse. But then later on this did not occur. This sound was on 6th Day (not sure how much I drove that time)

@Bala, I had been reading your posts and also comments you have made on the posts of others. Feel very sorry for you! Hope you will have improved services.

Actually I had Indigo before T-Jet and used to service this at Wasan Motors then Bhatti Motors (Navi Mumbai). Never had any issues like this. Wasan Motors was too good though. Today had my 1st service of T-Jet (5000 Kms) done at Fortune Motors (Navi Mumbai). Had a good experience of them. After the service, Service Advisor arranged a person to drop the vehicle at office (Mahape). Not sure but in Mumbai most of the people seem to be happy about Tata service.
  10. You bet! ::D You will not be able to control for more time. I did try this to improve FE but then losing all driving fun. Now I change gears around 2500 and sometimes 3000 RPM. Not a great difference in Mileage!