1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Introducing FIAT in my Life..White Linea T Jet Plus!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by gauravp, Jan 26, 2011.

1. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Finally i got my T jet plus(BNW)...It was ready from last friday but due to some reason i took the delivery yesterday(25th January)

I was looking for car since last six months...my initial budget was 6lacs but credit goes to one of my friend who accompanied me in every test drive and didn't let me settle with any hatch in that budget....he always says budget is a temporary thing..reach to maximum your limit and go with what your heart love!! The cars i considered (from starting) I20 Petrol/Diesel, Dzire Diesel, Polo Petrol and then started looking for sedans like Vento Petrol/Diesel, ANHC, Verna, Linea Petrol(Old).

Then in July'10 through my company i went abroad with Sathya(TFI member-Who also bought white T jet last month)..he is true FIAT fan and also converted me towards FIAT...during our onsite stay, he generated my interest in reading about Fiat...and from that day i am not able to go away from FIAT and settled with T Jet.

And now its a time of pics of my beauty..sorry right now i have couple of pics but promise today i will take lots of pics and upload.
  2. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

I am trying to upload pics but it is not uploading..don't know why..help pls!
  3. Congrats again Gaurav. All credit to Satya for converting you into a FIAT fan. I am sure you will remain so for the rest of your life.

Waiting for the pictures.
  4. Congrats Gaurav. I am sure you will not regret your decision to convert into Fiatism ;)
  5. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Congrats gaurav. You have been adviced correctly. :)
    Welcome to the tjet gang..
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Congrats Gaurav. With Sathya around, you couldn't have settled for any less :mrgreen: T Jet is a rocket & a wonderful machine. Enjoy your flights !!!
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Congrtas Gourav for the Jet. Now ur a Fiatian, ull always be One. Njoy the Jet

Regarding the Pictures, there is problem with uploading them to TFI. Use picture hosting sites like Tinypic and put the link in ur post. They will automatically appear and its simple as well.

Waiting for the Pictures.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulation gaurav.
    What is the problem you are having.
    Just try to reduce the size, if the size is huge.
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Congrats,happy motoring.
    From 6 lakhs to 11 lakhs!!!!,that's a massive stretch in the budget.
    Hope Fiat's A.S.S doesn't turn Satya,from a friend to foe!
  10. sathya_sc

Gaurav.. Heartiest Congratuations.

and Where are pics sir? pls post them asap....

and Bala, Whats wrong with FIATs A.S.S. Its as good as any other manufacturer. I have had issues with my MJD and they have rectified it as any other car. There can be an instance or two, I mean exceptions with some others or even myself and I believe they do occur with any manufacturer..

I dont think FIATs A.S.S qualifies such a remark ( I mean friend.. foe etc etc..) :) !

and Hey Amit (vahanpujari), I take yours as a compliment even if you would have meant otherwise :mrgreen:

-Sathya :dance