1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Intro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ndeep, Aug 16, 2011.

1. ndeep

ndeep Timido

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    I'd already posted on the Count the Linea Tjet thread few months ago.

Since then , I'd browsed this forum of Fiat Lovers and identifed with a generation of informed & balanced car owners and enthusiasts. Its not like TeamBHP where people are wilfully bashing up other cars. However, its useful from the ownership reviews point of view.

I had bought the Uno Diesel Dlx way back in 1999 and considered it an intelligent owners' choice. The fiat diesel engine was phenomenal. It really was a large hearted car. Never regretted the decision and the respect for FIAT as a car maker grew over the years, with Palio, Siena, Petra & Weekender taking the India roads in years to come - all very intelligently configured cars in addition to great looks.

Now, the next generation Linea & Punto are similarly equipped with unique features, which appeal to a section which does not blindly follow the brand brigade.

They say, with Honda City, status comes free. I'd say, those already having status shouldn't look at it, but Linea!;)

I've listed in my ownership review many features of Tjet Plus very intelligently integrated in Linea to give sheer pleasure of ownership, that now the others are copying.

Honda City had already come down from the padestal to annouce never heard of discounts.

My experience with Tata -fiat dealership and Fiat Teams on them is very pleasant. Even the service stations are very well equipped and trained to handle the customer segment of Fiat owners, much apart as they are from the usual Taxi segment of Indica/Indigo.

I think some background work by new Fiat management has gone into it, that the service levels have reached town like Jabalpur. I've received birthday wishes by sms from Tata motors. Whenever, the car is ready for delivery, the service stn gives a sms thru the server.

The car itself is sheer pleasure to drive in any conditions. Its a pleasure to sit inside and experience its rich features, communicate hassle free thru Blue & Me system, talk to the car to hook up multimedia or dial a no. My whole family has backed the decision.

Enjoy being at the forum too. My regards to the people here doing service to the less informed ones.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Excellent comment dude. ;)

Good to see you enjoying the Jet. Aren't you gonna show us the Jet. Post up some pics.

Cheers
  3. ndeep

ndeep Timido

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi
    Already posted my ownership review wiht pics just now. Have a look.
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Welcome back again :) and stay around!
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    ndeep welcome back again on forum. Do share some photos of your Jet
  6. ndeep

ndeep Timido

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanx, Master! I've always been there. But shall keep writing.

I'd like your comments on my ownership review.