1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

intro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by arka_prava, Dec 19, 2010.

1. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    hi, this is arka. I'm a student of 4th yr of north bengal medical college.My father just bought a gp 1.2 dynamic. None of our family know driving. This is our first car and we didnt even td it. Will need all the suggestions from you people. Bye ::D
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
  3. sindu2000

sindu2000

Kolkota
    Welcome home Arka.

Welcome to Team Fiat.

Wl suggest since for u its a first time. do go through the manual throughly. It wl give you the info abt the basics & the terminologies used in moto world. Any specific problem do let know.

Meanwhile enjoy your babe.. :dance :dancing :dance
  4. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    thanks vahanpujari and sindhu2000. The links were definately useful though i do not have blue and me ::pP by the way do any of you know about rd motor's aftersales service in kolkata? :anyone
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If you meant KB motors, here is some info - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1278
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your Punto, arka. You can join a reputed driving school, practise in their car, get driving licence and self-confidence, and then, you can drive your brand-new Punto!
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Welcome to TFI Arka :).
  8. I have my first car as Fiat Grande Punto.. just drove alto/santro before that for just 8-10 hrs..
    but my Punto made me a perfect driver.. practically started driving on my Punto..
  9. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    good to hear from some 1.2s,rather hard 2 fhnd even even on tfi