1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Interview - Enrico Atanasio!!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Aug 10, 2012.

1. @Gurjinder I agree Linea needs 1.6 , Linea emotion pack costs upwards of 11 lakh in Bangalore and having the same 1.3 ltr engine as RIo/Vista or Manja is what is hurting Linea's sales.

I needs 1.6 mjd, other than that they also need to improve the Interior quality, I recently drove Polo 1.6 petrol Interior fit and finish is top notch with soft touch plastics in several places.
    Any person paying 8-11 lakhs to buy a car would like to see premium feel ,before some people flame me for this statement I liked Tjet interiors but it still not up to what VW is giving.
    FIAT enthusiasts will buy the car any way but to get attention of non-fiat car owner they need to spend some money and time in improving the car engine specs and interiors.
    More then this to get good marks in the tests of auto magazines they need look at gear ratio's or bring in dual logic gear boxes.
    in early part of last decade I remember every auto magazine used to state palio as the best car it indeed helped sales of palio for some time but FIAT couldn't sustain the momentum.
    -Sat
  2. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I wish the FIAT team are really serious about getting fresh blood into the Service/Dealer program. I showed interest in taking up an Exclusive service center and the chap Salil (Fiat) full of hot air and promises called me once and that's about it.

Fiat needs a Team which Believes in FIAT not just for Business sake... even during the Fiat Factory visit I had asked the the then CEO and the management of option to open an Fiat Exclusive Service center which was declined due to the joint venture, Now what is the Problem? Sigh
    1 person likes this.