1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Interview - Enrico Atanasio!!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Aug 10, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    That is indeed a good news. It not only give relief to Palio owners but increase faith of all customers in company.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Even I am amazed at the words of Enrico about the service and spares for Palio. This will alteast help the palio owners to be still in the FIAT Family.

Once more people start believing that they wont be dumped, the numbers will come.

I am amazed to see that they are doing decent numbers in Bangalore. Such things should happen across all the Tier1 cities + 50% of Tier1 numbers in Tier 2 cities. This will give them a decent number to work with.
  3. Really .. Indeed a good news .

Even though one third of diesel engines in india uses Fiat technology , if they had taken the necessary steps to sort out the small niggles too in the new cars it would have done wonders to FIAT brand .

Ajit
  4. maverick

maverick Amatore

Super cool, awesome news. Never had any issues with spares for my Palio during the last 5 years, touch-wood. But this news brings more confidence of keeping the car for a long time :)
  5. I agree maverick, mechanical spares are not an issue, but problem comes in when your head/tail lamps or door mirrors need to be replaced in the Stile. Prices are just too much for the lights and the mirrors are virtually un-available!

Infact, the cost of the head lamps for the Stile costs Rs.12,000/-.

But all the above applies for the Stile only. It's not the case for the pre-Stile Palio's for which parts are comparatively easily available and costs less too.
  6. rags086

rags086 Timido

Bengaluru
    Though i liked Punto greatly after TD, I had big dielemma over Fiat ASS. Then, a friend of mine who is involved in Motor racing and a Rally racer himself assured me Fiat has big plans for India and nothing to worry about ASS. This was in Mar-2012.

Thankfully, my racer friends words seem to come true and am happy that i chose Fiat :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
  8. Then it is good :). Otherwise it could impact the whole strategy of new showrooms.
  9. No worries. I've got immense faith in Mr Enrico. Now with Mr.Kapoor retired, it's gonna be his show in FIAT India and we are gonna see it happen ;)
    1 person likes this.