1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

International Punto Meeting 2009

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Grandeur, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

It's my dream, if we could do something like this, in India for Punto and Linea!!!

Goes on...Check out the related videos on YouTube!
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So Fiat has fans in other countries also. Good to know.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow! You guys are so lucky to have big meets in Pune/bangalore/Mumbai. I saw the Aug15 meet pics and the video. It was great. Would love to be a part of such meet. :dancing
  4. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Indians are fans of new gen Fiat only from a decade. Europeans are fans since many decades I am sure!
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Waaw... We should break their records...
  6. I've been FIAT fan for 11 years now ::D since the time we got our First FIAT UNO 1.7D around November 1999.It's still running great and has clocked 1.7lac kms.
  7. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Fiat has lot of Fan following even in India. It was one of the first cars that I had driven and had learned to drive on a Fiat - if you guys remember the hand gears and floor gears version of FIATs which are not only seen as taxi's in Mumbai.

In fact my first brush with Fiat cars was when my uncle bought a FIAT in 1980s the one which had door opening in opposite directions. I don't remember the version of that FIAT but it was one of the biggest craze for me to open both the doors and run from one end to the other. I was probably then only 9 yr old.

By the time I had grown big enough to own a car for myself, Palio was my biggest crush, but alash no on in family will now buy a FIAT due to the issues at the Kurla plant and the fuel guzzler tag that Palio had at that time and I had to settle for a Maruti Van.

But this time around, when it was decision time - FIAT GP won hands down due to its sheer presence and sexy curves that it has. Everyone was floored and the decision was unanimous to buy the GP. Yes but I did try other cars before finalizing the Fiat just to ensure I am getting something better than the market. Well will write my ownership review soon.