1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Internal Cabin Lights for TJet / Linea

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by ansal11, Jan 25, 2011.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Guys , what are the specifications of the internal cabin Lights (both back and fronts) for the Jet/Linea. Anyone ??

Sorry, im a complete noob on this one. Dnt even know if im asking the right question :)

:anyone
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i think there is a detailed description of every light in the manual. you may find your answer there.
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    ansal, here is the image from manual. Information on how to change them is also there in manual.
    So what color are you changing the bulbs to white or blue

fiat lights.png
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Blue???? Havent seen one yet in blue. So no idea.

I really dnt like the yellow lights, not even at my place. So Was thinking of white. Any suggestions which brand is better.

Which one would you recommend, blue or white ??
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    yellow or cream color lights are eye soothing lights. Human eyes are tuned to yellow light of sun and feel relaxed in that band of light spectrum.
    Putting in white light will stress the eyes. White lights like tube lights are meant for industrial use, you would not find tubelights in US residential properties, most of them have yellow lights, bulbs etc.

But then its yoru choice if you like white/blue then go for it.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    On a second thought, its not even going to be used during 1% of driving time :). Will have a look if the white looks good, else its back to normal.

Sir ji, ive lived in US and UK for the last 8 years :) Just came back in september ::V
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Gurudev, welcome back to India :drinks
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Surprised u din know bout it, ive mentioned it in my Review as well and a few other places. ::V