1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Intermittant Warning Message on MID

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by vinit, Apr 13, 2015.

1. vinit

vinit Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi,

A couple of weeks back, a warning light alongwith the error message "Check Running Lights" suddenly popped up, when my 2014 Linea was in motion. I stopped the car and checked all the lights which were found working properly. I started the car again and the message again popped up. This message was coming every time when I start the car for these 2 weeks. However, this message suddenly disappeared on last Saturday (when the car was in motion) and didn't appear on Sunday too.. However, today again the same message again appeared suddenly when I was driving the car..

What could be the reason behind this issue ?? All lights seemed to be properly working..

Regards

Vinit
  2. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    I had an incorrect indicator light not working message on the MID. The indicator was working properly. Took it to the ASC and they replaced the light to fix it. Sometimes it may be an old light, a loose connection, or moisture in the fusebox causing these problems. Take it to the ASC, I don't think it's anything serious.
  3. vinit

vinit Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    Is it ok to run the car with this message as all the lights are properly working ? My first service is due in July...
  4. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Doesn't look serious but better to get it checked as July is far off. It wouldn't be good if head lights go off suddenly during a night drive.