1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Interest Check: Aftermarket Smoked Headlights Assembly for Punto & Linea

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by kedarbendre, Jun 7, 2013.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    nine 8 three 3 six 0 six 75 zero
    2 people like this.
  2. Rockordie

Rockordie Timido

Bangalore
    Hi Kedar those are a nice set of alloys. My punto has clocked 93000 Kms and all the alloys are bent. I need to change them . I was thinking of aftermarket alloys or company OEM s. What's your suggestion.
    Should I upgrade to 16inch. Mine s a punto 1.3 MJD 75 bhp 2009.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 19, 2014 ---
    Thanks DRIV3R for the kawa contact . Even I was looking for the smoked headlamps.:)
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  3. mohit saini

mohit saini Timido

Faridabad
    FARIDABAD,HARYANA
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Are these Factory made or customzied ??
    kunwar.g likes this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    These are aftermarket headlights and not manufactured by fiat india. However the supplier for these headlights is same to the OEM FIAT India.

Quality is also top notch.
    kunwar.g and mohit saini like this.
  5. mohit saini

mohit saini Timido

Faridabad
    FARIDABAD,HARYANA
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Long time since this thread is inactive!! Is the contact number of Kava still the same? Do we have any other options (Looking near my place)? Any suggestions?
  7. Racing_2012

Racing_2012 Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Enquired last week, these headlights are no more available with kava.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    That's bad!! Guys, do let us know if there are any other options available. I will also be looking around in Bengaluru.
  9. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Guys,

Enquired with A1 Car care which folks from Bengaluru would know, he told he can paint the headlights and leave the reflectors as is. The first option he provided was film over the headlights which is not to my interest. I did not get the quote since I need some other activities from him.
    He checked with his contacts and we could not find aftermarket headlights in Bengaluru. These are available with projectors in Delhi as per him.
    Is painting a viable option? And is this how it is mostly done? Any suggestions from your side?
  10. moksh

moksh Superiore

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    Headlight film is the best option , but on other hand Paint is also good . I have installed projectors in my car and reflectors painted black. But opening the headlight is a pain , professionals can do it really quick but the main problem is if it is not sealed properly then chances of fog are high. Painting the reflectors should max cost 1500