1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Interest Check: Aftermarket Smoked Headlights Assembly for Punto & Linea

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by kedarbendre, Jun 7, 2013.

1. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Guys it is clear that its not a OEM product. HL were opened and painted black. There should be some other way out for this. Can somebody try using Mseal over the edges?
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

It's not painted bro, 100% sure about that. The textures (Matt/Glossy) as in OEM HL is present in this also. This can never be achieved through paint.

My Belief is that this is a case of trapped moisture not getting out, and not fresh moisture seeping in.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Have used the aftremarket HL for some time intially there was fogging for a day, kept the HL on for some time and that did the trick.Fingers crossed..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    These are not painted or not opened any where for smoking effect. These Hls are manufactured by the same company who manufactures OEM Hls.
  5. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi all

Finally installed smoked HL on my ride, since yesterday was off (US Labor day) dropped my daughter to play home and started work @ 1pm completed installing @2.30pm. Sorry no WIP pic

Due to rain in evening saw fogging around blinkers also couldnt take pic aft installation.

Overall happy with the outcome. Pic tomorrow.
    2 people like this.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    With pic, put details. We are waiting to see the outcome.
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yes Sunil. Where are the pics? Yours would be the first minimal grey to wear those smokey eyes.
  8. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Fine here is the pics. Frontal view does not differentiate any changes.

tahabeme.jpg
    ezy5e3yh.jpg
    Changed the bulbs frm Phillips to Hella Rally
    9eratyhu.jpg
    usutebyd.jpg
    2y5eza4y.jpg
    Finally side profile
    usagysyq.jpg

Found the alignment is not proper will adjust this friday in ofis basement aft shift:p
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
    3 people like this.
  9. navneeth

navneeth

Bangalore
    Hi All,

I am Navneeth, new to the forum here. I have a Punto Active variant purchased last year. If I knew there was such buzz on the internet about punto modification would have joined long back.
    These HL's look smoking hot. I was looking to buy them. I wanted to know how I can get my hands on them. Really interested.

Kindly provide me with the details. Oh! am from Bangalore.

Cheers \m/ ;)
  10. ^^ details are there in this same thread,you may want go from first page.