1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Interest Check: Aftermarket Smoked Headlights Assembly for Punto & Linea

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by kedarbendre, Jun 7, 2013.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Firstly, Bharath, thank you for the Kawa contact bro. And Ramesh for patiently answering my queries wrt shipping of Kawa. I laid hands on my second set of smoked headlamps before my first one which is still sitting in bangalore. :D

Kawa had made a good packaging and it was intact. Here are few pics of the product and packaging. ne2asyby.jpg a8evy7y7.jpg 8urynuhe.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    3 people like this.
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

awesome, also do i see an OBD scanner there?
    where did you buy it from and does it work and do you have a spare? :)
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I bought it from E Bay GEB. I had a spare but gave it away to a person from the definitive forum. You can use mine as much as you want bro. It works.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Awesome. Its the same wooden box packaging from kava. That would require some effort to open. :)
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Got it installed guys. It was a DIY. Here is a pic shot by Auto Freak. :)

4 people like this.
  6. venka

venka BANNED

If your OBD scanner works , could you please check; is it possible to activate cruise control ?? as you must be knowing by this time we tired on my punto but OBD scanner for not supported. we struck there !!

With Black head lamps Punto BNW looks good. now sometimes i regret on my choice of color for Punto :( . if you have taken the pics of changing the Headlamps make a DIY thread , A suggestion !! :)
    2 people like this.
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I have only the BT version of the OBD scanner. That wont suffice for the cruise control mod. :)

I would post a DIY thread soon after I install the same in the 75HP. Didn't click WIP pics for this adventurous first time. :)

And oh, the lamps are fogging. :( Hoping its just some trapped moisture.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

The lamps are sure having a leak! The car when washed, somehow moisture gets into the headlamps. While they look great, I did not expect them to be of this quality. I doubt if they are OEM, as the sealant spread was uneven unlike the OEM on my car. Both my lamps are condensing BTW.

Any solution guys? M-Seal, Anabond? Chetan shared what he did, but am open for more suggestions.
  9. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Just now am checking the thread out. Headlamps looks good. Just enquire with vijay if there is a possibility to get LED tail lamps?
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Thanks Bharath. But they are leaking. :evil:

With regards to LED taillamps, our Bangy member Sunil (Fiat-Yamaha) is in touch with Kawa. I met him couple of days back and he said he will update once the Kawa bros update him. Seems like Kawa has got them installed in their Punto and have promised to send the pics to Sunil.
    2 people like this.