1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Interest Check: Aftermarket Smoked Headlights Assembly for Punto & Linea

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by kedarbendre, Jun 7, 2013.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Driv3r if you are planning to get those headlights on bikes make sure you have pillion rider to hold those boxes or carry those elastic hook lock as they are quite big in size.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Not an issue aditya. I still hav the driver no will chk with him abt the same and try to get some amt back.

Since Kava had mentioned 400-500 I did not chk with any other transport. Moreove was not sure abt the weight & size of the box.

As soon as boxes was loaded in pune driver said boxes are too big & vll hav to pay 2000. As quoted 200 for each box before.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I doubt if you could carry the box in your bike. Do check with them how big is the box before taking your bike. The Linea headlight box which they shipped me was big and it was tight fit for the Linea boot itself. :D
    1 person likes this.
  4. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    That is nice :clap Did you have to un mount the headlamps for doing that?
    1 person likes this.
  5. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    @aditya the dimensions of bix are like this
    Height: 9"
    Length: 23"
    Width: 13".

1 person likes this.
  6. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    I some how missed checking this thread. :firey:firey

Sunil please let me know when you install the HL in your ride, will checkout and decide.
    And :eek:fftopic were you there at the KHT service camp on friday?

And as Rishi quoted when are we going to look out for smoked tail lamps?
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    On the shipment front, 99rpm charges Rs. 135 for shipping both the headlights to our doorstep. :)
    They charge Rs. 135 for shipping and the handling charge of Rs. 15 for each piece.
  8. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Installation on my ride may take sometime. Yes I was at KHT frm 4 to 5.30. Which was ur punto?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  9. Yup have to unmount the lights, it was easy. After joining this forum i have become a kind of junior mechanic..lol
    1 person likes this.
  10. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Guys good news:p

I just spoke to Mr. Raj, enquired about TL. He said he has already spoke to a importer frm Italy and he will be receiving a sample set (LED taillights) by next week. Also sait even Fiat is planning to get led light (may be EVO style) he was not sure.
    Do you all knw he himself has a Punto:D:thumbup: he will share the LED TL photos aft installing in his punto.

2 people like this.