1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Interest Check: Aftermarket Smoked Headlights Assembly for Punto & Linea

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by kedarbendre, Jun 7, 2013.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys due to Palakhi procession in Pune almost all the roads are closed in my area and for me it is not possible to go to Swargate.

FIAT Yamaha please arrange the shipment in next week.

Also one more thing guys, I am planning to retain my car's projectors setup and cancelled to install smoked headlights. If anyone interested to buy smoked headlights then please let me know.

Sent from my MK16i using Forum Runner
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Not an issue kedar I can check & arrange. Anyways he or knw to him keep travelling in this route.

Mean time if possible pls try to find the courier & transport charges for shipping.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
  3. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Kedar any particular reason which made you to go back from your decision from installing smoked headlights ?
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Mayur I have projector setup with red angel eyes for my Punto & somehow I dont want loose that aggressive looks of my Punto. One of the TFI member Rishikesh who has got smoked headlights for his Punto is ready to give his Punto's RHS headlight to me as RHS headlight of my car a crack on reflector and mounting of projector is loosened. It resulted into poor spread of light. Once I get new headlight I am planning to smoke it completely and will refit projector set up in new headlight.

Mayur are you looking for these smoked headlights? I will sending smoked headlights of Banglore TFI members in next week.
  5. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Ok good decision.. actually i am interested but right now not..have my 1st priority to go for a spoiler & want to 1st see any members GP fitted with this light in personal & then go for it.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Not a problem Mayur. Let Banglore members fit these smoked headlights to their cars and then you can have a look.
  7. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Can u send me a link of pictures if u have posted of your cars fitted with red angel eyes
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Have a look.
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Repeat question,
    Is any bangalorean ready to part ways with his headlamp assy when you get the smoked one?
    I'm in need of left assy but not ready to spend the full amount
  10. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    Just got the Headlamp fitted.
    The service station guy removed the bumper totally and did a very good job.
    Here are the images.
    _MG_4998.jpg

_MG_5000.jpg

_MG_5003.jpg

_MG_5004.jpg
    6 people like this.