1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Intercooler for Linea Tjet

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Still doubt it as hose from turbo is directly going in to the engine, not sure what is the purpose of this condenser.
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

If you are mentioning the above picture then thats not a condensor. Its very much an intercooler.
    1 person likes this.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    I tried searching for this component on eper but I suppose Linea was not in the online version or have I overlooked something.
  4. nareshov

I did some reading on the internet on this topic and if I understood what I read correctly, a more efficient aftermarket intercooler might be helpful in hot weather conditions like ours. Comments?

Found these instructions for installing a Forge intercooler on a Punto TJet: http://www.forgemotorsport.com/media/FMINTPUNTO.pdf
    If the dimensions/specs of OE intercooler and the replacement are the same on the Linea TJet (help me confirm?), it's a modification that can be considered especially for those who're considering (or already have) an ECU remap. The catch is its price: it's nearly 40k (ebay). Not sure how worthwhile this is.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2014