1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Insurance renewal

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by Arunbr, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Arunbr

Arunbr Novizio

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi All,
    I own a Punto Evo (diesel, Dynamic,2016) Bangalore. Its insurance renewal due on this June, Can you people suggest me which insurance I should go for currently I am using liberty videocon.
    What could be my IDV value?

2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Arunbr

Can you confirm what was the IDV for the last year? Based on that apply 10% less depreciation and that should be your approximate IDV for the next year.

Go for the Insurance co which has a cashless tie up with the FASS workshop where you would generally service your car. Or you could opt for Future Generali which has a national tie up with Fiat workshops

3. Hammad Khan

Hammad Khan Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Hi I have recently renewed my Bajaj Allianz they have given me IDV value of 3.75 L and I have paid around 9800 Premium amount which covers accidental damage,key lost etc I heard there is hike of 15% on all insurance according to budget you can check on policybazar or coverfox for estimate value and IDV

4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    There is a hike only in Third party liability premium rates and not all components of the Car insurance. Overall Car insurance premium is going to be costlier than last year.

5. mayank tanwar

mayank tanwar Timido

Delhi, India
    Linea 1.4
    Car insurance is mandatory so choose a plan wisely. You can save more money, get discounts and find the best deal through PolicyBazaar insurance. Compare various plans and buy hassle-free insurance with PolicyBzaar. I have saved up to 55% on your car insurance renewals, simply compared quotes from all the leading insurance companies & renew my car insurance in minutes.