1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Insurance Offers - Thread

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by Ahamed Beig, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Ahamed Beig

Ahamed Beig Novizio

Bangalore, India
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi,

Can you please let me know which insurance company is better. Till now I have been using Royal sundaram and I had NOB. Few months back I claimed insurance. Now my premium is higher.

More over, I had the insurance from the dealer (Prerana motors, Bangalore). And I was informed that thro' dealer we can get some discounts even after a claim. Hence, I would like to go thr' dealer network insurance companies.

Please let me know about below listed.

Royal sundaram,
    National Insurance Company
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Go with who ever gives you better quote with better coverage.

I do not think that you can get good quote throught the dealer. If you go through them, they will also get paid by the insurance companies which will eventually make the premium high not low. Check with insurance agents for better quote. Receive quote from multiple companies and decide which one to choose.
  3. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    If I were you, and if its new car within 3 years of acquisition, I would always choose TATA AIG with Zero Dep. My BIL has it for Swift Vxi and had really good experience with them. Not sure about other insurance companies. My preference:

1. TATA AIG
    2. Bajaj Alliance (No experience but read good reviews in forums but only after TATA AIG).
    3. ICICI Lombard (No experience with 4 wheelers but pleasant for 2 Wheelers).

Hope it helps.
  4. Ahamed Beig

Ahamed Beig Novizio

Bangalore, India
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank you guys for the info.
  5. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    With personal experience I suggest stay away, far away from Bajaj Alliance. Two different claims where the coverage was done based on the cost of the part being replaced. Unethical and down to earth Filthy and unprofessional behavior all the way to the Regional manager. I have never ever have had such experience with any service/product company and why? Because I asked them to do the evaluation correctly based on the facts demonstrated and described by the mechanics and not by the cost of the replacement part.
    1 person likes this.
  6. soori

soori

Dubai
    I got the following quote from Royal Sundaram for 2012 Punto 90 HP
    Basic Insured Declared Value ( IDV ) Rs 6,26,450
    The quote is inclusive of 2 lakh coverage for owner driver.
    7.5 lakhs coverage for third party property damage
    The Below Quotation is given for Zero depreciation policy

24x7 roadside assistance* (free service)
    – Emergency Towing assistance
    – Repair on the spot
    – Flat tyre service
    – Pickup of the vehicle in case of driver disability
    – Emergency fuel delivery
    – Vehicle Repatriation
    – Legal Assistance
    – Vehicle key service
    – Assisting accommodation

royal.jpg

Is there any hidden clause in this? Please assist.

royal.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  7. Ahamed Beig

Ahamed Beig Novizio

Bangalore, India
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello Everybody,

I have Fiat Punto bought under loan. Now about 1.7 months to go to complete the loan term.
    Can anybody please advice, if I have to sell the car (to go for another variant) how should I go about.

Thanks,
    Ahamed Beig
  8. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    @ Ahamed, depends on your finances, if you want 2 cars in your garage or sell the current one.

for selling : 1st clear the loan and get the hypothecation cancelled, 2nd go to 3M and get the car waxed and shined and advertise the car for sale.

in Bangalore the resale market is overflowing with cars, and FIAT cars do generally get under valued, but as such any car gets this dose of under valuation.

I saw one seller arguing with the dealer about his BMW, when dealer offered him 12.5 for his 320 model and was asking 17L for 2008/09 model
  9. atrup

atrup Amatore

Kolkata
    Garodia in Kolkata Offering Great Discount on Car Insurance

Hi Freinds,

GARODIA motors in Kolkata is offering great discount on Insurance. Anyone having expiry date of your car insurance nearby, please visit GARODIA asap.

I have renewed my policy with them in Bharti AXA and premium came down to 7800 from 11200 INR.

Thanks
    Arup
    1 person likes this.