1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Insurance for Fiat Cars - Discussion

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by Ravi, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Re: Insurance - Q&A

Yes, you can :)
    They generally limit it to 3 sides at max.
    In your case, its simple, you where rear ended resulting into you hitting in front, thus scratch on front and dent on rear :devil
  2. rameshjoshi

rameshjoshi Amatore

Pune

My insurance is expiring on 15th Jan 2011. Can somebody please suggest a good (read: cheap) insurance company? Current one is Future Generali and I am unable to find a facility to get renewal quote on their site. I have not yet been contacted by them. I have seen insurance premiums from Reliance (Rs. 7000+) to ICICI Lombard (Rs. 11000) to new India Assurance (Rs. 14000). No claim bonus applies for one year. Is reliance reliable?
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Reliance is as good as any other insurance company out there. Do read the fine prints. In general, reliance is good. Ford in delhi provides Reliance to all its cars(who take it from the dealer).
  4. vinz

vinz

IXE

i paid 2nd yr inc premium for punto dynamic 10k at Barathi axa. i had a claim b4 so it was 1.8k more
  5. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore

Hi All,

My Punto E MJD policy expires on 5th April,

I did check with Bajaj Allianz & got a Quote of Rs.17k premium with Drive assure 0% dep on fiber parts(100% claim).

Tata AIG was 2k less than Bajaj but Engine is excluded in claim.....

However thought of going for Voleentry deduction of Rs2.5k with Bajaj allz

Need advice.......
  6. Re: Insurance - Q&A

Guys , My cars bday coming up and it's time for getting insurance renewed. I got following quotes.

Insurer - Future Generali
    IDV - 576000
    Premium - 14K

Insurer - HDFC Ergo
    IDV - 520000
    Premium - 12.5K

Insurer - Bajaj Allianz
    IDV - 550000
    Premium - 10K

I was really interested in bajaj as the premium is pretty low . What do you guys suggest ? also i was checking on their website but could not find info about which workshops they have cashless tie-up in Hyderabad. Any Hyderabadi has this info ? Anyone knows any link where i can check it ?
  7. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi

Bajaj is quite aggresive in new premium acquisition. But they will be equally quick to jack it back up in case there are multiple claims during a year. I've been with Bajaj for two cycles now, service is very good atleast in Delhi.
  8. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi

Why would you want to go for the voluntary deduction clause? Do your math - such a clause only benefits the insurer and not the consumer!! Stay away from it.
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat

my insurance will be due on 21 this month.
    i got the following quotes:
    bajaj allianz, tata aig, and some other private players quoted around 15500 for the IDV of 581000.
    while national insurance gave a quote of 13700 for the same IDV. national is a govt comp.

what should i do?? should i go for national (it does not give cashless facility but i am ok with it) or i should stick with the private companies.
  10. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore

IMO By doing Voluntary deduction of 2.5k premium comes down to 14.5k. In case of claim, Insurance will reduce 2.5k from the claim amount(NOTE: Its 100% claim)ex: Claimed for 50k they approve 47.5k.

If no claim is made during the year I will be saving this 2.5k on premium i pay. This is what I had in my mind.

Please let me know your opinion on this....?
    thanks