1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Insurance for Fiat Cars - Discussion

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by Ravi, Jun 17, 2010.

1. openguru

openguru Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore SC cashless tie-up

People who are in Bangalore & looking for car insurance, I found following cashless tie ups with the SC:

Aadya Motors: Contact person: 9480839039 (Kalavathi)
    Cashless tie-up:
    1. Bharti Axa
    2. Future Generali

Vecto Motors: Contact person: 49131704 (Mani)
    Cashless tie-up:
    1. ICICI Lombard
    2. Royal Sundaram

KHT Motors: Contact person: 9035002261 (Padma)
    Cashless tie-up:
    1. Future Generali
    2. TATA AIG
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
    4 people like this.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    As per the information I have, KHT has cashless tie up with
    bajaj allianz
    hdfc ergo
    royal sundaram and
    bharti axa too.
  3. openguru

openguru Timido

Bangalore
    Thank you. Today I spoke with L&T, it seems they also have KHT listed as authorized garage.
  4. Hi Cubbie,
    Thanks for the suggestion.
    Was able to select Bharti AXA through Policy Bazaar, with comprehensive coveage.

Thanks and Regards
    Taurean Chakky
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Does Bharati Axa have a cashless tie up with the workshop where you get your car serviced? How much did the final premium cost come to? Did you opt for zero dep add on. Kindly update the complete details please.
    1 person likes this.
  6. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What are the other factors? Is the renewal quote inclusive of zero depreciation, RSA etc?
    13k to 24k is a huge margin and I'm sure that the NCB in any case could be such a huge sum.

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk
  7. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    A slight correction there: the NCB in any case could not be such a huge sum *

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk
  8. dnyanesh666

dnyanesh666

Mumbai
    I personally have a very good experience with Future Generali when it comes to claims. I had got a 40% discount from them for my 1st renewal (ie: 2nd policy) inspite of two claims. The following year again had a couple of claims so FG refused any discounts:oops:. For the second renewal, HDFC-ERGO gave me the best quote with discounts:dance. Made sure to Drive Carefully enough to ensure NCB and Back to FG for the Third renewal @ Rs.11400/- with IDV of Rs. 595000/- for my Linea Emotion 2010 in Mumbai.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    A recent visit to Balaji Fiat, Thane revealed that the workshop has cashless tie up with only two Insurers i.e Future Generali and Oriental Insurance. I thought it was 3 Insurers with whom they did have cashless tie up earlier. One of the TFIian (Parimal - dont remember his TFI handle) who had come to the workshop for a cracked windshield and had insurance from Oriental was given a scare by the insurance guy at the workshop when he stated that Oriental has 4K as processing charges for claiming insurance. The standard deductible when claiming insurance is 1K. The high processing charges were for any claims being forwarded by Balaji Fiat. The windshield experts who have an office in Thane claimed they would charge only the std deductible.

Parimal - If you are reading this, share more.
  10. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Whether it is Balaji or windsheild expts they are supposed to deduct what is the std set by IRDA. How can Balaji claim higher processing charges? I am :confused1:confused