1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Insurance for Fiat Cars - Discussion

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by Ravi, Jun 17, 2010.

1. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    more the IDV more is the premium so i settled with 6L....
    how much premium did u paid and what was ur IDV........
    This was the best quote i got....all other were quoting IDV in the range of 5.6L with same premium.......
  2. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
  3. jovi2403

jovi2403 Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi All,
    My insurance is due by 20th of this month. Based on the threads and reviews I just contacted Policay Bazar and a customer center guy gave me the below qoute for BAJAJ ALLIANZ. (and it is the only better qoute and I personally felt that it has got fairly good ratings from many members)

My car is one year old and I am with FUTURE GENERALI which came with the car.
    Qoute:
    Premium:16,692, IDV - 5,90,000 (increased from 5.7 to 5.9), Cashless, B2B/Zero depreciation, 24/7 Road asistance, Emergency stay, Engine Protector, etc.

Now: When I read in detail about the policy, it says TOWING CHARGES/24x7 assistance/HOTEL STAY(with conditions applied) can be claimed only if I am within 100KM from the city of residence (or insurance). I want to know if it is the same with other insurances too? I used to travel mostly long journeys of 400+ KM. So this particular clause is a case of concern form me.

Can anyone tell
    1. if any other insurance is better in this clause, (like anywhere in india if I face a breakdown, towing will be assisted/claimable)
    2. also tyres are not included in this insurance. (is it the same with most of the insurance guys?)

Thanks, in advance.
  4. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bajaj Allianz does not provide key loss protection.......u can go with TATA AIG
  5. jovi2403

jovi2403 Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Ya, thats one thing which I also came to know after I got the quote. Thanks for the input. I will take a call based on one more round of comparison ;)
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I had this question in my mind from quite a long time, during my santro days i had met with an accident and left portion of the car was damaged with headlamps, the claims guy from Future Generali told only few and selected parts of the vehicle are covered under insurance and not all like the electrical components, bulbs, lamps and also for the one's that are covered the company will be liable to pay only 50% or less and rest has to be taken care by the owner of the car. so out of 15k total costs incurred i could only get 3k from the company that time. Now my Punto also having the FG,

As part of the insurance cover what all parts of the vehicle are covered and how much % of the damage is covered by the insurance companies please provide details - in general from all insurance companies ..
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  7. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: Insurance - Q&A

Depends on what kind of policy you have

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. D-Punter

D-Punter Novizio

gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Hi,
    My Grande Punto 1.4 Epk insurance is about to get over in few days. I got quote from Bharti Axa through Policybazaar website..It's my second insurance only. The IDV by Bharti Axa is Rs. 4,91,257 while previously it was Rs. 545,842 by Future genralli. Bharti guys saying that this is cash less insurance. The detailed breakup given by bharti is also attached here. bharti.JPG
    I would like to know whether it's ok to go for it. I wanto make it soon as my insurance is about to get over in few days as mentioned above. Whether it will be wise enough to go for zero dep also?
  9. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Insurance renewal from Bharti Axa - Your Suggestions needed.

My car insurance is due for renewal on 11-04-2013. So, searched a bit and found that bharti axa is offering a zero dep. policy for around Rs.14,300/-. This is the premium for 3 year.

I would like to know whether I can go with Bharti Axa? and your other informed suggestions.
  10. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Re: Insurance renewal from Bharti Axa - Your Suggestions needed.

Even my punto policy is due for renewal.
    I got the best quote frm Bajaj allianz almost close to 2k difference compared to Barati axa.
    Last year pplicy was from Bajaj and have zero dep policy. No NCB tjis year.

BA - 16K
    BARATHI - 18K
    note no ncb for me.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2013