1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Insurance for Fiat Cars - Discussion

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by Ravi, Jun 17, 2010.

1. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is there any nationalised insurance company providing B2B cover?
  2. venka

venka BANNED

My insurance renewal time has come . I have made no claims till date. Any suggestions would help me a lot to decide. This is my second year insurance.

Future generali sent a letter quoting 12198/- . Can Any body through some light on this.

Thanks in advance.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    1st year No Claim Bonus will be 20%. I suggest you get quotes from few others and then pit them against each other. You will be surprised to find how much these companies are willing to discount, provided you bargain hard. For example, I got an extra 25% off over and above the 40% NCB I was eligible for, when I renewed my Palio's insurance last year :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    any idea how much NCB and other discounts will be lost during next renewal if insurance is claimed ? (if its zero dep policy )

you can get zero dep policy fron other players as well for around 13.5k, then why take comprehensive for such high amount? get other quotes n bargain with FG !!
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    Hello Guys, It is time to renew my ride's insurance and since it is now in its 4th year of ownership I am getting 0 depreciation offers only from the following insurers
    Bharati AXA
    Bajaj Allianz &
    Reliance General

Does any one here have any feedback / experiences (positive or negative) in dealing with the above companies.

Do post your feedbacks as I have to renew within the fortnight.
  6. simbio

simbio Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i renewed mine with Bajaj Allianz last week. Total premium paid was 13610/- for 0 dep policy with 24x7 road side assistance and engine protector, with an IDV of 5.5 lakh.
  7. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    My insurance is up for first year renewal on 30th March'13. I have future generali insurance that came with the car. So far I have good experience with FG with my 2 hassle free claims. But now they ask me for 18+K whereas all others are around 15-16 range. RDC Fiat said they dont have tie up with any insurance company so far other than FG. Hence there wont be cashless facility in case I need to claim with ICICI or HDFC for instance. Is it advisable to go with FG or save 2-3 thousands and take risk with other Insurance providers? All quotes are comprehensive. BTW let me know the difference between bumber to bumper and comprehensive.
  8. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have just taken insurance from TATA AIG.....
    IDV 6L
    Premium 17327

Zero Dep (Pearl Plan)

I have Fiat Punto emotion 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Please call up the insurance comp and specifically ask how there link is with FIAT, many of these insurance companies have cash less service but only at specified service stations.

Also with online policies its not a big deal to increase or decrease your IDV (based on which your premium will go up/down hill).

Finally my 2 cents , "Please stick to known devils rather than unknown angels"
    1 person likes this.
  10. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai

Your IDV value seem to be lesser than mine as I too have the same model.