1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Inspection Team From Italy!!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by pioneeraaron, Nov 24, 2010.

1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Yes guys u read it right!! I had given my Linea for running repairs at Galaxy Motors,mulund yesterday at around 10.30am and was waiting in the waiting room.What i c!! A sudden hustle all over the service center.Service advisors running here n there tucking their shirts in to be presentable,office boys cleaning the area around.I was zapped and went outside just to see One safari and punto entering in wow what a site!!

Doors opened and i c 4 well built men ,6 foot tall,shaved and one of them was shabbily dressed ::D get down and are greeted by the galaxy manager.And then from there accompanied by the manager they take a tour of the service center.I asked one of the advisor whats goin on.He replied this is the inspection team from italy!! I was like WOW :wow .This is nice and FIAT is really serious this time.He also told me that these guys are visiting all the service centers in mumbai.From there they wud head to Fortune, Thane(the worst till now) hope they close it down :hit.And btw this was a surprise visit.I hope they have more such visits in future with the surprise factor :wink:

Your views guys!
  2. arun_chak

arun_chak

Chennai
    Good to know this :) .. Need to apply some traction to sluggish TATA service. Wish they also come to Chennai. I have loads of things to share with them ;)
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is great and never heard of.
  4. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Great move. Surprise inspections can straighten out lot many glitches in the service standards and procedures. Good show Fiat.
  5. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Yes. Good move from Fiat . It is very much required.
  6. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Thats definitely a good news. Hope they will do this in other TASCs also
  7. chsekharbabu

chsekharbabu

Chennai
    Seems, a good step my Fiat India to sort out the ASS and improve the sales.Hope it covers all major service centers.
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Awesome !!

Are they also checking our forum ? ;)
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    I also feel same. They must be reading this forum daily.
    Anyway very good move and shows again this time FIAT is serious.
    And really it is a last chance. Something like "Now or never"
  10. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    very good move from Fiat Italy. they need to ironed out all the niggling issues with their products too. look in for fresh ideas to make Fiat top car manufacturer in india. they have all it needs to be there.