1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Initial Ownership & TATA-FIAT @ 1000 Km Emotion +

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by fiatfan, May 6, 2011.

1. Yes Vignesh. I have no issues with TASS using the paint. Because it solves my problem.

But the lies is what will always keep me cautious in the future. Who knows, they might say they are replacing some part, and just refurbish it & reinstall, or worse, remove from another linea and put in mine :shocked .

I think I should forget it and move on. I have already posted my experience at 2000 Kms above. ;)
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

2009 models dashboards were not painted..this trick has been used in the latest model as a part of cost cutting and keeping the prices low as possible..A really cheap move by FIAT i must say..

U got that dent repaired??
  3. Yes, I got it painted. Refer to page 4 of this thread for pics of the denting & painting work.
    I did it from a known garage where I have repainted a whole car before, so I was rest assured of QoS.
  4. Photo0939.jpg

Hi All,

While driving early in the morning today, something came to my mind and I glanced at the dash. It was 3000 Kms :D !

Stopped on the corner of the road and took this snap.

At 3000 Km...everything is working great. I am constantly checking and testing for rattles, noises etc, till now no issues whatsoever.

Question to the Gurus, brake fluid level is running a bit low, is that normal ?

Abhi (fiatfan) .
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Brake fluid running low is not normal.

It should always be at the MAX level.

Top up ASAP with the recommended brake fluid only from a sealed brand new bottle, not the one which has been opened for a while.

Get the system checked for any possible leaks or if the level goes down again,get it checked then.

6. Thanks for your reply gurjinder. I will get this topped up ASAP as the level is quite low, like 1/3 rd :confused: !

I think i will need to read the manual regarding which brake fluid to buy and top up with.
    can it be just brought and filled ?

Also, just before the car comes to a stop, it makes a slight grinding noise from the front disks. :?