1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Initial Ownership & TATA-FIAT @ 1000 Km Emotion +

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by fiatfan, May 6, 2011.

1. Yes, I am thinking the same.

Ultimately I wanted my issue to be fixed, and by all means they have done that.

Only time will tell weather their paint is good or bad !
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi fiatfan, the dashboard is as good as new. I think you should not worry about the paint. If this happens again, you can always go for the repaint but I am not sure if you should get the whole dash opened at service center level (What about Airbags etc?). With FIAT you can be sure that they will get the part replaced if it shows the same issue in future.

By the way, did you get an aftermarket Inside Rear View Mirror (IRVM)?
  3. Yes PaddleShifter, completely agree with you. I am happy that finally the issue is resolved.

The IRVM is the reverse sensor module accompaniment. It gets activated when I put the car in reverse gear.

It gives me left, right & distance to object details by voice and visuals which is integrated into the IRVM.
  4. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Congratulations on your brand new Fiat Linea Multijet Emotion Pack!! happy to see Fiat-tata joint venture improving.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Fiatfan, So chill buddy as the work done by them is a professional way, but they should have not lied, would have said straight that we are gonna paint it as per Fiats order as you will not be able to find it out. Anyways as you have not filled the feedback, thats good make a complaint to CEO of Fiat and cc to Galaxy, believe me you will have a apologize call from them, TASS are the one hitting the Fiat SALES.
  6. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Fiat should know that they are positioned in the premium segments so they should provide premium service experience to their customers.
  7. Hi All, this is another report at 2000 Kms of my Linea MJD E+.

I went to the Mumbai/Pune - Lonavala FIAT Anniversary Meet !
    Together with die hard fiat owners & fans. And loved every moment of the day I spent.
    It was a grand experience, the onlookers this time were in sheer Awe as they saw the cavalcade of Punto's, Linea's & Palio's.
    Some stopped & began snapping pictures, a few stared in Envy, a lot felt "aree ye kya ho raha hai ? :shocked" and the cavalcade of FIAT's was Glorious!

So that was an Amazing experience. I suggest all who read this to come for a meet, at least once, to have a taste of this addiction. ;)

I got a FE of 19-20 KMPL on the NH-4, and constantly getting 13-14 KMPL in city. Filling normal Diesel since day one.

Now to the problems section.....well, they cant exactly be called that. More like little niggles that have recently happened. So, to the Little Niggles Section...

1) The fuel Lid does not open when I pull the lever under the driver side seat.
    I have had issues with it from day one, sometimes it opens, sometimes it doesn't. Will have to take up this issue with TASS.

2) The boot right side strut got broken & dislodged from the connecting grooves, thanks to the "mama" who washes the car. So I took the car to Galaxy, they said they will replace it under warranty & have ordered the part & will let me know when it arrives.

Thanks to our driver, the rear right side wheel arch had a dent, which I finally got painted & once again she is now a flawless beauty, from outside. I am attaching some pics of the paintwork which has been completed today.

I got seat covers done for the car from Autoform, they are quite good and in my budget. Got them done today along with the paintwork.

Hope to solve the two niggling issues soon. Any inputs as to why the fuel lid wont open ?

Photo0851.jpg Photo0844.jpg Photo0848.jpg Photo0859.jpg Photo0854.jpg
  8. Thanks Tony.

Yes, I am planning to write a email as a complaint to CEO of Fiat.
    As TASS needs to improve & not lie to customers.
    Being a FIAT owner I am concerned about the value of a fiat car.

The value is not only decided by what the product is, but also how the product support delivers after sales service.
    What people say about FIAT depends on their actions, in turn TASS actions, and contributes towards the FIAT brand image.

TASS obviously is'nt bothered, but I AM !
  9. Exactly.
    The problem here are the dealers & their staff who presume that the customer is a fool.
  10. removing the dashboard and replacing it with a new one will involve fiddling with the airbags.this small thing doesnt require such a hassle,and its news to me that they use a paint to get various colours in the dashboard.