1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

information required Eco Drive software

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by Chethan, Jul 26, 2011.

1. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Eco-Drive ? What is Eco-Drive ? Please explain. I am totally unknown for this subject.
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

3. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Has any one sucessfully loaded this SW? I get an error 10 when loaded.
  4. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

I tried the same with my Punto 90hp by using a fresh brand new 8GB Trascend pendrive, but still geting the same USB 10 error. Not sure how to overcome the issue.
  5. Srini

Srini Regolare

Me Too. Planning to raise this issue in the meet this week. Raised this issue through dealer and got a response from (as said) FIAT that it is not available in India which i do not agree. The units are imported from Italy and no idea why we should not be able to install it.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Have you installed it? If yes, can please advise how to..
  6. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

As per the conclusion from earlier threads on this subject, i understand that this is installable and works only on the lineas and not on Indian GPs. (i dont know how and why is this happening ! )

I also got the same error (USB 10), when i tried installing ecoDrive software on top of BnM v5.5. I would be very much interested if someone has been successful in this on a GP !
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

My Linea's Eco Index did not cross 75 in my varying driving conditions. So, I have now switched off EcoDrive application. Now, I am free from the rigmarole of inserting the USB drive, recording the driving features and transferring them to my laptop after every drive.:)
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  8. LineaDriver

LineaDriver Novizio

@Jishnu , Can you pls help me to get this working with my Linea 1.3MJD Emotion Pack? I have managed to install eco-drive on to the car and when the data is copied to the laptop the car is shown as Linea 1.6MJD and reports seems skewed. How do I get it setup for Linea 1.3MJD?
  9. Seems I missed something in Eco:Drive related threads. This is specifically for the T-Jet owners using eco-drive!
    What engine do you select? I mean, the only option I get in petrol versions is 1.4 77HP!!!
    I mean... is this effective, or choosing Punto MultiAir 1.4 105HP might be a better alternate.. or some other that you recommend???

---------- Post added June 16, 2012 at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was June 15, 2012 at 03:12 PM ----------

Recorded my first Eco:Drive and got a score of 70 on ecoIndex.. however...
    Came across another hitches: mainly concerned with the GUI customization.
    If anyone has been able to get over them - I seek your guidance:
    1. the average fuel consumption is shown in ltr/100kms.. while there is no problem doing the maths, but is there any option that the default display is kms / ltr??
    2. read elsewhere in the thread that you might need to change your country for that. now the configuration file modification might be possible in windows, but using it on a mac is a completely different story. This modification is being seeked as having logged in some trip data onto this profile, i do not intend to create a new profile and loose all the data recorded so far.
    3. What is the interpretation of Total cost 1.3TL??
  10. anirban130

anirban130 Timido

does eco drive works on punto 90hp sports... I have blue n me 6.0 update installed in my car