1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Info & Suggestion needed over Discounts being offered on Punto 1.3MJD for Dec'12,Hyd

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by teja_k, Dec 3, 2012.

1. teja_k

teja_k Timido

Hyderabad
    Hi All,

As of now I dont own a car and last week I have booked(Blocked) my first car "Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 MJD (Minimal Grey)" Emotion Variant for the 2nd week of Dec'12 from Tejaswi Motors, Punnaiah Plaza, Hyderabad.

As I came to know from Friends & Word of Mouth, like every year most of dealers would announce End of Season (Discounts), coming to Fiat India I came to know that Absolute Edition (Limited Edition) is being scrapped and discounts would be offered.

If so can someone let me know what % of Discount or Amount can I expect to be part of December Sales.
    I got a quote for 7.92 L for Emotion Variant (76 BHP), as part of deal (oral) accessories being offered were Mudflaps, Floor Mats, Car Cover & Insurance Waived off, can someone let me know was this a reasonable one and can I ask for some more freebies.

Suggestions are Welcomed.
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012