1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Info & Suggestion Needed over Discounts being offer in Dec'12

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by teja_k, Nov 30, 2012.

1. teja_k

teja_k Timido

Hyderabad
    Hi All,

I'm Happy to be part of TFI Family.
    As of now I dont own a car and last week I have booked(Blocked) my first car "Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 MJD (Minimal Grey)" Emotion Variant for the Dec'12 Month from Tejaswi Motors, Punnaih Plaza, Hyderabad.

As I came to know from Friends & Word of Mouth, like every year most of dealers would announce End of Season (Discounts), coming to Fiat India I came to know that Absolute Edition (Limited Edition) is being scrapped and discounts would be offered.

If so can someone let me know what % of Discount or Amount can I expect to be part of December Sales.
    I got a quote for 7.92 L for Emotion Variant (76 BHP), as part of deal (oral) accessories being offered were Mudflaps, Floor Mats, Car Cover & Insurance Waived off, can someone let me know was this a reasonable one.

Suggestions are Welcomed.

Regards,
    Teja
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Welcome Teja, yes December gets best of the deals, both end festive and end year, as companies want to clear year end stock.
    Wait for Fiat to announce its discounts and then you can bargain hard for additional freebies.

I never knew prices raised so much, i think it costs more than the initial Linea emotion pack (on road) price (2009).
    1 person likes this.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Good Decission Taken and Congrats....
    Even I had Booked the Grande in 2009 Dec with Full payment, Possessed on 24.12.2009, registered on 10.01.2010.Have rum 11750 Kms till date.
    The On-Road Price for my Grange Punto was 4.6 Lac........
    1 person likes this.
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Teja, Welcome to TFI.
    You have made a very wise decission in the vehicle selection.
    I would suggest you post your query in the pre sales query section thread.
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi, Welcome to TFI.. check for the year end deals and better plan for reg.. 2013

Surya
    2 people like this.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Agree with Surya, Same thing i did......
  7. Registering on Jan 2013 will be a better option to go with. The accessories you have mentioned are Reasonable, but since its an year end, you can expect more.:)
    1 person likes this.
  8. teja_k

teja_k Timido

Hyderabad
    Hi All,

Thanks for the Quick Response.

@Raj,

Thank You, as suggested by you, I'll Post my query in "Pre Sales Query Section".

Regards,
    Teja
  9. Hi

As Company Discount i have no idea.
    Do you get Corporate Discount if no Ask for it [Min 3000 to 10000]
    on behalf of Mudflaps, Floor Mats, Car Cover just ask for Seat Cover it will be worth as free things they offer that wont be Genuine Accessories.
    1 person likes this.
  10. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Teja,

Congrats. I am from Hyderabad. I have booked a Linea from Concorde Motors.

For Dec there is a gift cheque for Rs.25000/- for Linea and I heard Rs.20000/- for Punto. You may also get Corporate Discount (I got Rs.4000/-). Insurance waiver and other freebies are fine.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
    1 person likes this.