1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Info requred - Clutch Master Cylinder

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by dhinakaranselvaraj, Mar 29, 2014.

1. dhinakaranselvaraj

dhinakaranselvaraj Novizio

Chennai
  2. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Clutch pump and the master cylinder are one and the same.

Find attached the picture from eLearn
    punto_clutch.jpg
  3. dhinakaranselvaraj

dhinakaranselvaraj Novizio

Chennai
    Thanks for your quick reply with diagram.

Could you share me the link so that I can refer in future.
  4. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Not sure if the downloads are still available. Check The FIAT Forum - Downloads - Grande Punto

Download all 8 parts of eLearn for the complete program.
  5. No. Master cylinder is the one that fits just behind the clutch pedal inside the cabin, while the slave cylinder is in the engine compartment. Specific to the linea. Do not know about others.
  6. zoombiee

zoombiee

Bangalore
    Master Cylinders should be available in open market easily. The OEM is brakes india (TVS). I dont see any value in you waiting for a week to have 99rpm ship it to you. In Palio Master cylinder is located behind the AC blower compartment (not behind the clutch pedal). The slave cylinder is located around the clutch assembly under the bonnet. Replacing the master cylinder is not a very easy job (its location makes it hard to work upon). Recommend you get it done from Murugun in chennai. Also you will need to buy brake/clutch fluid while replacing master cylinder.