1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Infinity Kappa 609CS Component Speakers - Ownership and Review

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Viny, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Ya its bit risky, but then i dont open windows in general, its opened up in the pic to show a comparative height.
    And I dont expect water to sip in with windows closed. Furthermore i was not able to find a right position for tweeter, without cutting the plastics etc, which i didnt want to go for.
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Viny take a look at the tweeters placed in my car. No cutting anywhere, just wisely placed cable in between the gap of plastics. Sticked it with 3m double sided tape.

DSCN2187.jpg
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

But how did you pulled the cable from door to that corner, did you pass the cable inside the flexible pipe connector? Would you kindly help me with a pic of your door hinge area, about how the wire was pulled for tweeter.

Secondly given the size of tweeter i was worried about it blocking the view in A panel. Even I wanted it to be there, will relook into it how to achieve the same.

Thanks for the share ..
  4. Grandeur

I'll post the pictures to give you an idea on how was it possible. It was bit time consuming and tricky to figure out, but the installer manage do to it with ease.
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

@Grandeur: waiting for you reply ..
  6. Grandeur

Hey Viny..sorry for the delay. Weekend was totally tied up. Well, I could manage to click some pics to give you an idea, how I did it.

Well my comps. crossover are placed here...Red Circle.

DSCN2189.jpg

And once you take out the plastic part and the area is exposed, you can easily find the way and bring the cable to the point where I have placed my tweeters. (You may have to slide the cable in between the plastic gaps as shown in second image)

DSC_3564.jpg

I hope it helps.
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

Thanks, i got it.
    I will relook into my installation.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey Grandeur you are carrying out too many modifications dude, only a enthusiast can do it, And you are a True Fiat Lover i say.
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

its been 2 1/2 years and i have been having a great time with kappa's, after the Blaupunkt amp went down, i am running them on default hu and still it sounds too good. Meanwhile looking for new Class D amp, with current tanking of $$$ almost all 5 ch class D have gone over 30,000 INR, which is now a limiting factor, untill heart takes over mind :)